Reviews for After All We've Done : A North and South Modern Variation
3marant0 chapter 14 . 4/11
YOUR WRITING IS SO GOOD WOW. Also I know I didn’t but I feel like I personally summoned this chapter haha. Like your writing was always amazing but it’s getting BETTER. Like how is that even possible. Really reading this is so effortless and captivating. Thank you so much for coming back to write!
Enarak chapter 14 . 4/11
Damn, that was intense! Thanks for the new chapter, and I hope everything is well, and that you are just good busy!
3marant0 chapter 13 . 4/11
Cant wait for another update! Hope to see one soon
Update update update lol
Please update soon. I’m so anxious to read the next chapter.
I’m anxiously awaiting the next chapter
Love your writing and all the emotions as always! I guess we knew something was coming, but I hate to see it anyway. Thanks for such a good story!
I guess we knew it was coming but I hated to see this. I find myself constantly changing who I’m aggravated with. At first it was Margaret but now it’s John. He really needs to stand up to his mom, listen to his sister, and find a way to spend more time with his wife and “woo” her. Love, love your writing. You had me nervous with the wait for this chapter though. I’m always afraid an author is going to abandon a story and leave us hanging. Thanks for my all time favorite modern N&S.
I’m so glad Margaret finally let Hannah have it and that John told her off as well. Now, if John will just do the right thing and really talk to “Maggie.” I love this story and can’t wait for the next chapter!
Nice chapter. I always a fan of you stories
I can’t wait for next... be patient
- She’ll fly to England
- Her super rich aunt plans and always planning sth
- Perhaps uncle Bell have to intervene?
Enarak chapter 13 . 3/22
Good for Margaret for calling Mrs T out on her bullshit!
YuuriQueen chapter 13 . 3/22
'What if I lose her anyway?' for all the straightforwardness John can master, I think he lacks courage! Perhaps I'm beeing a little too harsh, I know. Perhaps I'm mistake. Arghhhhhhhh it's just that I think that he need to make a move right now! If you now your mother is drinving crazy your wife, why can't you do something about it? Why wait? He's expecting that everything resolve itself? I think he's waiting for Maggie to come to him, althought I know he make a point in going to her every night to pick her up and carry her to bed. Poor girl. She's so young! I remember when I was 19. I don't miss that time at all xD
Loved how he defend her against Hannah! I love Hannah, but I also think John's right. She can't take it out with her son's wife just because she didn't choose her for him! Can I hit her? xD
finally miss hale and Mrs T confrontation, not expecting it to be polite but this one is explosive!
Windyandstormy chapter 13 . 3/22
Thank you. Great chapter
mariantoinette1 chapter 13 . 3/22
It was about time John made his choice clear to his mother. Great story.
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »