Reviews for After All We've Done : A North and South Modern Variation
Thanks
Love the story!
Very very nice and sweet. The story is so real and alive. ️Thanks again for updating this modern N&S version
Mcmjp chapter 10 . 3/1
So clever!
Momof4boys chapter 10 . 3/1
I love your story and your writing so much! Thank you so much for continuing to update! I’ve always just “lurked” but actually signed up so I can get alerts when you update. Can’t wait to see how J & M’s story evolves. Love it so much!
YuuriQueen chapter 10 . 3/1
Oh, what a beautiful story! I'm in love with it! :D
3marant0 chapter 10 . 3/1
This story is sooooooo good every chapter gets better than the last. It’s so complex and modern and true to series. Ugh. Just scrumptious!
Windyandstormy chapter 10 . 3/1
Beautiful chapter
mariantoinette1 chapter 10 . 3/1
Thanks to resourceful Fanny, newly married can enjoy first hours of their wedded bliss undisturbed. Let's hope John's doubts prove to be futile.
I can’t wait to read the next chapter. I’ve been stalking your story all day. I’m terrible.
Windyandstormy chapter 9 . 2/27
This was so cute. Loved the story
faith-hope-and-glory chapter 9 . 2/25
I approve! This whirlwind marriage is very John and Margaret, I feel. You explained details and feelings enough, I didn’t feel the pacing too fast.
Now we have (already) much happier couple here than in your previous version. I wonder how you are going to make their up and downs without making them too sweet or too easy.
Anyway, congratulations, John and Margaret!
faith-hope-and-glory chapter 8 . 2/25
Thank you! I throughly enjoyed this chapter. Lots of conversation. Your dialogues are always brilliant. I love to read them. So many in here, so happy!
Mr. Hale with John. Margaret with Mrs. Thornton. Mr. Hale with Margaret. They were all good with different charms.
And I love John and Margaret’s conversation at the last. When she talks without lying. John concise and everything -unique, funny, and touching.
I am glad she said yes. Her reasoning seemed to me a bit funny (please don’t be offended), she agreed to marry so John can sleep (in a sense at least and I liked it enough). She is weak and kind where she is needed. That’s Margaret.
I’m terrible. Stalking your page all day in case you updated. Lol
This is really well done, my favorite chapter so far! I think having John not be in a constant state of anxiety/anger is a nice change. Sometimes it seems he’s difficult simply for the sake of being difficult which is sometimes understandable but makes him seem a bit flat and immature. It’s great to see him and Margaret have productive conversations and see how great of a team they are. They actually accomplished a lot when they started working together. Margaret was also a refreshing change this chapter as she finally stopped being so selfish and decided to be vulnerable for once. Loved the nod to the original J and M. Excited to see where this goes. Thanks for sharing!
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »