Reviews for After All We've Done : A North and South Modern Variation
TheGardeness chapter 1 . 2/23
This is the first time I am reading a modern variation of N&S, I guess I haven't been interested in them before, but this is great! I really enjoy your take on Margaret's and John's modern counterparts. Especially the many dialogues! Thank you for writing this :)
Mcmjp chapter 9 . 2/22
Thanks!
mariantoinette1 chapter 9 . 2/22
John certainly takes after his English great- grandfather. Hopefully the young couple's marriage will be as happy as their Victorian namesakes.
Still love it! Thanks for another quick update!
This is great, great pacing to keep the chapters moving
Carolineonestop chapter 9 . 2/22
Great chapter again. They are slowly getting to know each other.
This is really great! thank you for this update love it so much
auxiliadora chapter 8 . 2/18
wonderful!
I’m enjoying your story so much. I check it twice a day to see if you’ve updated and got a pleasant surprise this snowy night here in the southeastern US. I’m really enjoying it and glad she already said yes. I don’t really want to see her make John suffer too much. Would love to see them happy together. Anyway, thanks so much for updating so often. It’s helping to pass the time hike being snowed in.
3marant0 chapter 8 . 2/17
These chapters just keep getting better and better! I feel like you’re really exploring new ideas and writing styles in this story. And it’s just lovely! All your work is such a joy. You really have created a whole world based off a classic. Thank you!
Carolineonestop chapter 8 . 2/17
Yeh! Shes agreed to marry him. Cant wait for what comes next
Jeslovsu2 chapter 8 . 2/17
Awesome! Great chapter! I’m enjoying your story very much! Thanks!
faith-hope-and-glory chapter 7 . 2/17
Oh, I have noticed your update just now. Thank you so much for lovely Happy Valentine’s Day gift. I throughly appreciated it.
Especially right after reading renewed Happy New Year episode. How John ended up sleeping on the floor next to Margaret’s bed was really good and thrilling to read. It could have ended differently any moment.
Margaret wishing her bed were bigger. Giggles. I hope they will get along somehow better afterwards. I am curious how Mr Hale might react John spending the night in his house.
I see you mentioned a one shot with the New Years scene they spend together in your other fic and I’m guessing this is based off the same au scene? Is that anywhere, I don’t see it posted. Not looking for anything graphic/detailed in the physical sense, just curious to see how that came about in your au as it’s hard to imagine these two characters having a vulnerable moment or connect with where we meet them in the current storyline. I like this so far, not many N&S modern au’s so this is refreshing!
Penny Pitstop chapter 7 . 2/15
Enjoying your portrayal of a gruff John. Can't help wondering whether there will be any bed-hopping during the night?!
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »