Reviews for After All We've Done : A North and South Modern Variation
3marant0 chapter 7 . 2/14
This was such a sweet chapter! Was so happy you decided to update today! Happy Valentine’s Day to you!
Thank you! What a nice Valentines Day surprise!
Carolineonestop chapter 7 . 2/14
Margaret seems very young. He is very patient with her as he knows she is attracted to him even if she doesnt admit it to him yet
faith-hope-and-glory chapter 6 . 2/11
Thank you for updating. It was a good and satisfyingly long chapter.
It’s good John proposed to Margaret. I hope her answer is favorable and won’t take too long.
Margaret’s talk with Higgins sisters was really good. I enjoyed it so much. Margaret is so clueless -I am a bit frustrated with her. But she is only nineteen. I don’t want remember myself being that age. Higgins sisters are so wise. I hope Margaret listen to them.
Why did Mary have John’s cap? I must have missed something along the storyline. I’d better go back and check.
Nice
Carolineonestop chapter 6 . 2/10
So pleased to see a quick update on your story. Poor John he cant catch a break. Maggie is still immature at 19 and needs to listen to her friends advice
Thank you so much for updating so often and not leaving is hanging! I check every day and was so happy to see you had updated 45 minutes ago. This is good. I just hope Margaret listens to Mary and Bessie.
Carolineonestop chapter 5 . 2/10
Im really enjoying your story. Please keep writing
whitefire24 chapter 5 . 2/8
This was really interesting. I like how it differs from your previous iterations. Modern John and Maggie are a fun change, I feel like au’s are so rare in this fandom that it’s a refreshing change. Excited to see where this goes. Thanks for sharing!
Really enjoying this and love that you keep updating. Please continue it!
faith-hope-and-glory chapter 5 . 2/6
Yes, it was a good chapter. I read in one go. I found nothing to criticize. Everything felt as they should be. It flowed so naturally I had to reread again to review. So good that I can’t remember the contents? I am a bit puzzled. On rereading, I liked the jeans episode best. What a grumpy irritating patient, John was. Poor nurse! Being in love and handsome are some excuses, though. It’s good John didn’t budge and got his answer from Margaret then and there. No good in relaying the most important. I totally agree with him. But ICU is surely not an ideal place for private conversation. It’s humorous the way he grumbled and swore.
I can’t wait to see his reaction to Margaret’s answer. He will be dumbfounded and ?
Thank you for updating!
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 5 . 2/5
I would be irritated too if my conversation kept on getting interrupted like that! I'd love to see his reaction so please continue soon ️
This is amazing! Keep going!
AcrossFandoms chapter 4 . 1/31
Now, this is a cool story. I like the varied perspectives. sometimes you get to know a character best from the perspective of another. Keep it up. : )
Mcmjp chapter 4 . 1/30