Reviews for Barely Functioning, Deeply Loved
Jax chapter 7 . 5/8
Cool story! Thanks for updating
aliomalley chapter 7 . 5/8
This is awesome so far! I love it! Please update soon! I hope Albus isn't absolutely evil in this one. I hope Harry can realize his relatives were bad and get caught up in school quickly.
Zeugma412 chapter 7 . 5/4
Belle fête de bienvenue.
Merci pour ce nouveau chapitre !
geekymom chapter 7 . 5/4
Fabulous chapter!
AnnaMerteuil chapter 7 . 5/4
Can't wait next chapter!
mandancie chapter 7 . 5/4
One, I was so happy to see that you've updated. :) I'm looking forward to Harry's visit to the jail. I hope he sees Petunia for who she really is. Though, I know that will be impossible. He's been brainwashed. Maybe it's Stockholm's. I can't wait for Harry to heal and learn to love truly.

I loved his loophole he did. Very Slytherin. :)
Professor Potterhead chapter 7 . 5/4
Very happy to see an update! This was such a sweet chapter. Harry with those presents was too cute. The calm before the storm I suppose. Can’t wait for more!
Bernardus chapter 7 . 5/4
Nice. thanks.
btw
I never get to where it. s/b wear.
Vicky Luna-Destiny Reid chapter 7 . 5/4
this is awesome and I can't wait for more
Butter-bluetack chapter 7 . 5/4
I look forwards to Petunia's visit.
blucougar57 chapter 7 . 5/4
I adored this chapter. It’s heartbreaking, seeing Harry so confused over why he was being given gifts, or that he didn’t have to do anything to earn them. I think it’s going to be terribly heartbreaking when he faces Petunia, but I fear she might put on a facade for him to try and manipulate him. As painful as it would be, it would be better for Harry in the long run to be confronted with Petunia’s true face, and her utter disregard for him.

I look forward to seeing what comes next.
SnapesAngelFFN chapter 7 . 5/3
Such a sweet chapter! I absolutely loved seeing Severus brushing and doing Iris’ hair, that’s about the sweetest thing that I can imagine. I’m so glad that Harry is starting to get more comfortable, even though it’s clear he’s VERY messed up by Petunia et al. Severus has been so loving and understanding. I just adore Harry at this age and imagining Snape picking him up and holding him, awww!

I’m so glad you updated and I’m looking forward to seeing where this goes next. While I don’t want Harry to suffer, I am looking forward to seeing all hell break loose fora while, lol.

Thanks so much for writing! Super pumped to see more!
Asj Johnson chapter 3 . 4/19
Man, Snape's pretty harsh in this one. When I'd clicked on this fic, I hadn't expected it to be this dark. I keep being reminded of things that happened to me when I was eight. He's saying some of the same lies to poor Harry. Everyone in the fic's handling things in the wrong way. You can't just kidnap a kid and trap him like this, so horrible. Although it's definitely believable because I'd lived through something similar. At least Petunia probably doesn't care about Harry. Hopefully Snape will at least let Harry see some evidence about that arrest rather than trying to force him to take him at his word. (Are you drawing from experience? You're pretty close to how things were in 1990's America. Not sure about now, but at that time, kids could be stolen and traded around like objects. Once someone lured a kid away from their home, it was finder's keepers, no matter what the kid said. Not sure that trials and news stories could take place this quickly (though I don't know much about those things), but besides that, it's pretty spot-on.)
Scusa, pensi di continuare? La storia è bellissima ma non aggiorni da più di un mese
Cynthia Lewis chapter 6 . 4/5
My only problem with this story is: there is no chapter 7 yet. It's beautifully touching. I would like too read more.