Reviews for The Crow's Atonement
I like how you're handling Bakugo and keeping him in character enough for everything to work out the way it's working out. Hopefully the character development for everyone remains focused! And I like the comparison with the Chunin Exams, it shows and reminds all the readers that Itachi was indeed reincarnated into a different life, which is still a very significant point in several aspects. His body might be different now, but he still retains the same reasons about why we love him so much. Great read so far, keep it up!
Haven't checked back here for a while but hey - glad to see two new chapters! Your story is a pleasure to read, and I think it's very well written and executed. I honestly hope your motivation and creative liberties never die down because I and all of your readers so far have been enjoying the ride! We're almost at 600 reviews too, and hopefully you'll still be here to witness 1000 of them and more. Take care, and until next time!
brandonmunoz499 chapter 1 . 1/15
I honestly like katsuki more than izuku
RoGuE1989 chapter 1 . 1/12
OMG a Shikamaru MHA story would be amazing!
Joanne Frances Tiano Cajilig chapter 21 . 1/8
It's OK, I don't really hate katsuki. Just fucking disappointed at his attitude and I hope when he gets internships the school sends his records to know what they're dealing with, I hope something big happens to make him realize his weak the entire time...
BlackSunV chapter 6 . 1/7
so slightly oc Mineta
BlackSunV chapter 2 . 1/7
itachi loves sweets so the fandom made it a head canon that he loves Pocky. it also isn't really that out of character. and he's real favorite food is sweet Dango
BlackSunV chapter 1 . 1/7
bruh what about Itachi's girlfriend?
Djinn chapter 21 . 1/3
Interesting new chapter. True Bakugo needs a reality check if he wants to be a great hero.
Nice toi have you back! Happy New year ans looking forward for the next chapter
xXWynterWolfXx chapter 20 . 1/5
Alright, yeah, can't stomach reading this story anymore. I've reviewed before, read the story again to see if it might change my perspective, and have come to the same conclusion: I don't like it.

A lot is fundamentally wrong here as far as character consistency goes with Itachi. Itachi himself has been nerfed to the level of just-above-cannon-fodder and Mirio's skill as a first year is comparable to what's literally shown in the show while he's a third year. Lately authors have been taking liberties with Bakugou's level of intelligence and straight up turning his battle instincts and deduction into full on Sherlock Holmes level diatribes. He's 14 with a semi-rational head on his shoulders, not a world class detective who happened to be interested in fucking with his classmates head.

Let's not even get started on Aizawa, the man who readily admits to and has done before, expelling entire CLASSES for less than what Bakugo did during to test and he passes corporal punishment...to kids? And Nezu approves? Enough said.

My gripe with power scaling and character inconsistencies aside I really like the concept of the story. As other's have stated the execution leaves much to be desired. I'd personally think about a rewrite in the near future with more substance to it now that you have a somewhat solid foundation for it and readers who'd like it. Because honestly it feels like Canon with an extra side character and time warped characters.
Dark Red Eclipse chapter 21 . 1/5
Itachi is well too unpowered in this story
doa570047 chapter 21 . 1/4
Nice to see Katsuki starting to get the impression that he's being a dickbag. Shota's right about expecting an entirely new character to develop within a week. Fortunately, with the festival around the corner, I have a feeling you're not going to be finished with Katsuki just yet.
Gamma-X chapter 21 . 1/4
I hope we see more of the past wielders in One For All. Always interesting to see how they react to stuff..
Nikkless chapter 4 . 1/4
boring hope this gets better