Reviews for A new soul for the angel of death
FanFicFanatic88 chapter 4 . 4/25/2016
I honestly thought the Terran speech was Al bhed. I know this story is kinda old now, but the Al bhed cypher would be a cool idea to use as your Terran. and there are translators online as well.
passerby chapter 18 . 2/22/2015
for Terra Homing, I think it's real name is Madeen. btw, great story! XD
Atariel Tsukai chapter 50 . 8/30/2014
That was such a perfect ending! It definitely had the same feel as the ending of the game! And I was definitely grinning the entire time and even teared up, just like whenever I watch the ending of the game! Great job! Congrats on sticking to it! I've started so many fanfics, but still have not finished a single one.
Atariel Tsukai chapter 49 . 8/29/2014
I don't remember having too much trouble with Necron either, but it definitely does make things more interesting when there's a struggle!
Atariel Tsukai chapter 48 . 8/27/2014
No! I don't want it to be close to the end! I do like how Zidane took the lead in heading to fight Necron, though. Hopefully he's almost back to normal!
Atariel Tsukai chapter 47 . 8/26/2014
The kiss was so sweet! I really hope Zidane recovers more control over his body!
Atariel Tsukai chapter 46 . 8/25/2014
Awww yay! Zidane has control again! 3
Atariel Tsukai chapter 45 . 8/22/2014
I was not expecting that! I'm so glad you made Kuja good in this fic! It's so sad that he had to die though.
Atariel Tsukai chapter 44 . 8/20/2014
Another short, but sweet chapter! I'm getting anxious about the upcoming fight with Destruction, though, especially since Dagger is going to be involved!
Atariel Tsukai chapter 43 . 8/19/2014
I loved Destruction's reaction to Blank and Marcus stealing from him! If you write a note FFIX fic based in Zidane's early years on Gaia, I will definitely read it!
Atariel Tsukai chapter 42 . 8/18/2014
Awww, yay for Tantalus members! That made me really happy!
Atariel Tsukai chapter 41 . 8/17/2014
Poor Reason! I'm glad he let Mikoto comfort him, though instead of pushing her away!

I really liked all the little background stories about te eidolons.

Ahhh, more fighting coming up!
Atariel Tsukai chapter 40 . 8/16/2014
I'm so glad that Zidane's emotions are keeping Destruction from hurting his friends now!

Poor Reason, though!
Atariel Tsukai chapter 39 . 8/15/2014
You're reasoning makes a lot of sense! Of course Zidane's stronger than most! He's amazing! 3 XD
Atariel Tsukai chapter 38 . 8/14/2014
Awww, I'm so sad that Vivi's not going to rebuild the farm!