Reviews for A new soul for the angel of death
Steeple333 chapter 2 . 6/18/2003
Aw! That's nice. _ But write, and write son!_

-Steeple3
LinkTurambar chapter 2 . 6/18/2003
I think it's great so far, and the plot looks promising. Keep Writing!
Azu Vyra chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
This story is great! I hope you do continue it!Aw...poor Ziddy and his tail...I wonder what happens next? -

Oh yeah, and I hope you do well in your exams! :)
Thrills and Frills chapter 2 . 6/18/2003
so romantic yet so sad, your evil for making Zidane cut of his tail, like 'ouch' cool story, keep going i wanna read the next chapter
Elven Dagger chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
ouch! ek! poor zidane... this is a really good beginning, u gotta update! wat happenend 2 his tail the first time? just curious.. hmm not sure 'bout that!
trogdor chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
hey, it seems to be off to a good start. I agree with Shadow, althought Zidane never openly tells the group about himself I think they kinda know, but not really-almost like they pieced the puzzle together, like when Eiko Co are told that Zidane said he was an enemy to Gaia just before going to Pandemonium. Or when Zidane was having those one way conversations in Memoria with Garland... 'sides I'm sure Dagger would have told them something about Zidane during the time that he was missing. anyway hope that helps a bit! keep posting, your story seems promising.
Dark Anima chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
You did it! You posted a chapter! Oh, it's so brilliant!

I like this thing about the tail _ I think Zidane's tail is kinda cute, but now it's broken! (sob) You asked about Kuja, right? I think everyone else kind of knows but zidane's not telling them straight. I know dagger knows, but everyone else (as far as the game goes) is in the blue.

Anyway, great fic!