Reviews for A new soul for the angel of death
Atariel Tsukai chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
I think it was a really good idea to show what happened to Kuja to make him evil. Another great chapter!
Guest chapter 48 . 6/23/2014
So close to the end now...so we are at the final battle I know it's gunna be good, I hope that nobody dies because it sounded kinda questionable for Zidane and Ipsan there for a few minutes there. Oh well I'm sure that it will be great I look forward to this chapter I'm excited to see how u are going to wrap it up. Thank you so much for continuing this story till the end, you are a great writer and I hope to read more of your stuff in the future :)
Atariel Tsukai chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Well, Zidane definitely can't be killed, so I'm glad that didn't happen!
Atariel Tsukai chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
I was a little confused at first because I didn't realize the flashback had ended, but once I figured that out, the rest went smoothly!
Guest chapter 47 . 6/17/2014
Wow great chapter I like the Zidane and Vivi interaction. I also like the showing of how destruction and Zidane interact within each other. I really hope the good guy comes out on top... Hint hint ;) Can't wait to see more dagger interaction. Keep up the good work
Atariel Tsukai chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
I think that making a Terran language was an awesome idea!
Atariel Tsukai chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
Why'd Baku have to go all mean and disown Zidane? :(
Guest chapter 46 . 6/13/2014
Wow very well done I like how the merge happened. It's sad though that the old Zidane can never come back. I think that because of Dagger he will be able to keep destructions personality in check. But very well done cant wait for the next chapter
Atariel Tsukai chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Awww! I'm so glad that there are so many chapters of this for me to read!
Atariel Tsukai chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Wahhh! Poor Zidane's tail!
Guest chapter 45 . 6/10/2014
OMG Kuja he saved his brother awe...And poor Blank he cares too much for Zidane. I can't wait for the next chapter keep them coming :)
Guest chapter 44 . 6/7/2014
Yay for being on a roll...wow lots of chapters, and so much excitement... So the battle of dagger and destruction is about to begin cant wait to see where u take this :)
Guest chapter 43 . 6/4/2014
Wow 2 great chapters in 1 week YAY! So there will be a dagger and destruction show down that's great. And I love how Blank and Marcus help show a side of Zidane there for a second. I feel bad for Vivi he tries so hard. But great chapter I can't wait for the next one ;)
Guest chapter 42 . 6/2/2014
Wow nice job in bringing Tantlus in. And it's totally a Zidane trait to have him care about the dragon. Can't wait to see where you take this whole battle scene and how it will effect Destruction. I can't wait either when you have Dagger and Destruction perhaps face off. The story is going great!
Guest chapter 41 . 5/16/2014
Yay we are finally at battle mode. Happy u posted early, looking forward to the next chapter. Hope u have fun on ur vacation
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »