Reviews for Tamed Steed of Thunder
Punk-Out chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
These two are -kind of- my Dynasty Warrior's obsession. Just saying. And I really like the way you put it together. :D Two thumbs Waaaay up!
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Aah! So cute! I have no idea why I decided to pair up Lu Xun with Gan Ning today, but I'm not complaining! Well done!
fishie-twin chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
AWW, that was so cute and hilarious at the same time! XD That was a extremely well written story, loved all the details! I had never really though about this couple before, and I just happened to stumble upon this story. Now, I'm a happy camper. Keep up the great writing!
Danacyrus chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Aw so cute
Sashaness chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Loved the story and i absolutely love the pairing. keep up the good work!
yume no yami chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
that was to cute great writing!

no one-shit i hope? *insert shiny eyes* need more
KessenGroup chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Heya! I loved it I feel as though I could read it a lot of times than just ONCE. I wish you would make more *dreamy eyes* Oh How I loved it so much! Please make more pls. Sequel or chaptered I would appreciated. One Shots are so Intresting even if they are mediumed. hehehehe
miss taka chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
_ *adds story to favourites*
That was so sweet! I loved it! Lu Xun was so innocent ::giggle:: I would grumble about how it was only a one-shot fic, but the story actually seems better this way. Anyway, how would one continue it! hehe
but now i love you foreve! can i have a hug? _
Virago chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Aw! That was so sweet! I loved it! Are you going to continue or are you just going to leave it at that? I do hope that there is more in the future. ~O
blue viper chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
oh that was so sweet and funny to hehehehe!i liked it alote i think you just gave me an !don't worrie i'm not gonna copy over you ok so don't freek hehehe!we'll keep up the good work hehehehe bye bye!hehehee!
aquafina rain chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Aww... _ This is so sweet. _ I loved it.
LongGone404 chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
This isn't a one shot, but it is all there is. We cannot continue the story any longer; it was only meant to be a short story.
kirua chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
nice.. :P hey is this a one shot fic? second chapter please :D
Kazune chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
SURELY this isn't just a one-shot piece? PLEASE make this into a chaptered series! _ you have such cute and great ideas. Wonderful work on the story, I really liked it!

Keep up the great work!
KiritoJun chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
I LOVE THIS STORY!Lu XunXGan Ning is my favorite couple in Dynasty Warriors!yummy!More!More!Lu Xun is so shy