Reviews for Warming Up Two Hearts
please start using quotation marks. the reading is killing me. otherwise brilliant
chickkennss chapter 27 . 3/7/2011
I actually love this story!

Your characters are a bit Mary-Sueish but they're weird and they have some flaws so it's all fine! It may have been 6 years since you last updated but with the thousands of reveiws for the last chapter and the thousands of pleadings for an update I'm hoping to see one soon! very soon...or else! mauhahahah...

Stormglass chapter 27 . 11/24/2010
OH wow I LOVE IT! :D PLEASE WRITE MORE! You can't leave me in suspense here! PLEASE!
ChiChi chapter 10 . 11/24/2010
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! I love your story! :D
Logical Fallacy chapter 27 . 10/11/2010
Are you continuing? Cus I really want you to.

adv. reader chapter 27 . 12/17/2009
please update soon.

i like this story though the girls are a little strange.

i think i know a way for legolas to make it up to kat. is he going to remove his shirt and she goes all drooly. that would be funny and romantic :P
Princess-Lazy-Chan chapter 27 . 11/21/2009
cool story i like it alot so far i cant wait for more :)

AlyenBlack2 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I hope you continue writing soon. I love this story, it is really fascinating.
lmao nah son chapter 27 . 4/6/2009
Aw! So cute! I loved it! But, you can't end it there! No way in a million years? I swear if you don't update this soon I will go into super stalker mode, hunt you down, and kick your sorry ass! Yeah, thats right... It's a treat over my new favorite story. Uhuh. I went there. D Jk, jk... But seriously, you better update soon. I will be watching... Always watching... ~Luv, Crystal~
MamboKings chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I like your story very much. Can you give me your user name for fanfiction press . net? Again, love your story and I hope you will update soon.
BecomingNumbForever chapter 27 . 5/8/2007
I love this story! I think i've reread it for a total of 5 times already.

Update! i can't stop checking to see if u updated!

milou8 chapter 27 . 9/16/2006
this is a wonderful fic. I can't wait for the rest ( if of course it will still come). Poor Leggy don't be too mean to him while inventing his punishment. Hope you'll finish it soon! Luv ya!
Lost it Never Had it chapter 12 . 4/21/2006
yo you got it wrong,

the animals in Warg Attack chapter in the warming up two hearts. anywho the animals are called Wargs and the riders are just small thin orcs.
air element chapter 27 . 1/14/2006
Please update soon! Great story!
helplesspixie chapter 27 . 1/11/2006
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I was so into your story and it temporarily ended with ; " Feed the dog. . . wait. . .no. . ." Jem was thinking out loud, and seriously confusing Aragorn.

" Oh dear god" ?

I so cannot wait for you to continue on with this story... please? I'll luv u forever! I promise!