Reviews for The Haunting, Hunted Kind
sweet story
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
i like it
Illucida chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I loved this! The end had me choking up. You've done a wonderful job.
Shaitanah chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
A beautiful, tragic story! 3
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
A great story. Very good.
Laurie Jupiter chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Wow...that was so beautiful and painful at the same time. The first time I stumbled upon this, I was kind of hesitant because there are not a lot of Darla-Connor fics in here and I was afraid they'd be OOC. But when I started reading...the words just took my breath away. Amazing. You have quite a talent. So I figured, since this was really well-written, I'd go check out your other work. And you know what? You, my dear author, are going into my favourites list. Please do write some more Angel and Buffy stories, because this was...really, REALLY fantastic. A pleasure to read. Thanks for writing such a hauntingly beautiful piece.
LadyKryptonite294 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
WOW, that was amazing! You tapped into Darla and her mind so well, and the concept of the fic itself and how Connor came to her was very interesting, though a bit confusing at times, i was drawn into the story from the very start, having just read the whole thing at once, it felt very fulfilling at the end, a perfect ending i feel, love the last line btw, very touching.

I am hugely impressed by this fic, will deff go as one of ma favs now! _

Cee xx
Silverblade219 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Oh, I love this story. It is so heart-breakly perfect, I've read it about 10 times now.

You do Darla and Connor so well

Got any more plot bunnies chasing you?

(going back to reading all of your stories and blogs...)
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Beautiful.
fractured-fairytales-awards chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
This has been nominated at Fractured Fairytales Awards for the following categories:

Silent Screams

Angelus' Party

Edge of Doom
karabair chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Wow! I wish I could be more articulate after reading this but I'm just blown away - so powerful. So much that the Darla & Connor stories should have gotten at, on the show, and didn't quite get there - just gorgeous. I always wondered about Angel burning Dru & Darla -for all the voiceovering about it, I never did quite understand what he had in mind; I guess he couldn't quite be the champion and couldn't quite be the monster - almost insult to injury by not bothering to kill them "right." Darla's reaction here is just what it would be, and poor Dru! wow again. . .
Teleute12 chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
So, I just found this story, and wow. I absolutely love it. If it weren't 2AM, I'd check out the rest of your work, but I'm glad I stayed up to read this, even though it made my heart hurt for Darla and for Connor.
Acacia Jules chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
That's so sad. So beautiful . . . . I wonder if she figured out who she'd been talking to before the end. . . . . but how on earth did Connor DO that? That's what has be all perplexed. *shrug* oh well. It was an amazing piece of fic.
Kaion Vin chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Ah... I love it! Always enjoy a good Darla moment... Nice to address the whole Conner thing- how he feel s about his mom...