Reviews for Amulet of Time 3: The Wolf and the Pelican
RoyalRose161 chapter 28 . 7/2
Okay, now Iget it. Sorry.
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 32 . 5/27
Abouslutly loved this story can't wait for the next one about to read now!
Redumdelta chapter 27 . 3/1
How can someone write an AU of any post book without just AT THE VERY LEAST giving a summary of the differences in the synopsis or somethin'? I mean, Galatea should either be Helena, or Galatea should be Helena's older sister. Snape was miserable without Lils, and Lily HATED James Potter until 6th year. Seriously, HP&tHBP mentions this shizz as backstory, so even if you AU before HBP, that doesn't invalidate the backstory touched upon in HBP. Also, Snape didn't join the Order until AFTER Lils was threatened, and Malfoy was actually nice to Snape-Hello, Draco's godfather. If Peter doesn't join the Order, then how can he be a traitor? AU's gotta be clear, otherwise it's just really messy.
PenguinGirl94 chapter 18 . 2/29
Harry - Snow leopard with wings
Ron - Thestral
Ginny - Pelican
Hermione - something with wings (I don't recall what she is tho..?)
katraj0908 chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
I feel like this wasn't necessary, like you already have him as a part elf and plus he wasn't a part vampire in the future so that makes no sense!
Trade Master chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
I thought Remus was in the same year as the other marauders? So why is Remus' father still in school?
katiek121 chapter 32 . 7/6/2014
I loved reading this one even more than the previous 2: the writing seems to be better and we got to read about the Marauders and Lily!
Loner Kid chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
i think harry tells them too much...also is peter present?
Color of the night chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Hello, Luna the Moonmonster!

I read your series fanfics about "amulet of time".
Pleas, tell me why did you call the third part - "Wolf and pelican"?
Wolf - Remus
Pelican - Ginny
But between them there is nothing. They're only friends. Why "wolf and pelican"?
ironhair chapter 32 . 9/20/2012
Thanks
ironhair chapter 31 . 9/20/2012
8/10.
ironhair chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
What about the prophecy snape leaks?
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Reading
Hortensia chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Good story, well written.

This story has been added to Turn Back Timeā€¦ A community where time travel is just a click away!
Blackholelord chapter 31 . 5/9/2012
A bit darker, but still a nice story.
1,252 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »