Reviews for Disquietude
KayleASS chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
oooo excItED!
thelodown chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
Ooooo girl. I am so excited for this story! Interesting that she is no longer friends with Harry and Ron but I get the reasoning once you explained it. Does she have new friends now or is she more of a loner? Update as soon as you are able :) stay safe!
Wondursss chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
Yesssss I’m so ready for this! Thank you!
BBJune chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
Canimal!
I am SO THRILLLED to see a dark Antmione. And I DID wish for it, I DID. I can’t even tell you...
I always search for more Antmione...there’s just something about his obsession with Hermione that slays me. And the fact that he’s older and an absolute sadist...it’s so alluring. I KNOW when YOU say to be “careful what we wish for” that you mean it. But, I’m ready, so ready.

Love this first chapter! The “love letters” are so fucking creepy! His talk of gouging out her eyes and what the inside of an eyeball smells like...now THAT is something I could see the “real” Antonin Dolohov, aka former death eater and top official (if not right hand man) to the Dark Lord, saying. And the smell of sea water and the footsteps in Hermione’s room?

Poor Oliver. They’ll always have the countdown, I guess!
TopazPeridot chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
I'll be here for the ride. Let's see how dark and depressing this one will be.
distinguisheddummy chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
Once again I’m trapped within the lines of your story. I have been getting the itch for a possessive Antonin and suddenly your story appears. Thank you so much for this pleasant surprise
finallyafangirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
Omgggaahhhh! This is addictive already! Canimal, you are a delight! I hope you are on AO3 as well and get to save your stories before they get reported. They are all such gems
Bmfouad1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
Omg so good! So excited for this one! Great writing as always!
Milly Kanzaki chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
Oh my God, I love all your stories, Dolohov x Hermione much more. I'm really excited about this! I can't wait!
Etoile Black chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
Great first chapter! I’m intrigued already.
Kcm765 chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
I’m so feeling this. You go girl - thanks for doing what you do
Wynter Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
Just the kind of story I needed today. Excellent chapter!
Passionwitchx chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
Ohh, yes. You have hooked me, yet again.
1,033 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69