Reviews for There You'll Be
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Very sweet story. I really enjoyed it.
Aimi chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Amazing! It's probably the best fic I've ever read! And it's a heck of a lot better than any of mine.. Of course, none of my fanfics are done either.. But seriously, this fic is awesome!
Marikfan chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
E! Marik and Mokuba are on my top three fav. characters list! I always thought they would be a good couple of characters to have a special bond or friendship, but I've never read a fic like this one, this was a GREAT story! Well written, great plot, it didn't exactly make me cry of course, *hides tissue box under the bed and whipes eyes* cause that would be silly! heh heh... heh... *starts bawling* that was beautiful! write more beautiful stories like that, onegai!
Narya Kaiba chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
*sniff, sniff* Wow! Marik, in Daisy's fics you're such a cool guy, *sigh* i wish you were just like that in the Anime show...
JessiChi chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Aww cute~
Mystical Sand nsi chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Aw, this is really sweet. The song fit very well.
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Takato: Oh.. that was so emotional! I thought I was going to cry! -almost did- Oh man! That was so inspirational n.n
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Mojobubbles: *sniff* *sob* LIke always *tear* I...LOVED IT! WAH! *glomps Kaiba, Rishid, Marik and Mokuba*

Said characters: -_-

Kamilah: *attempting to pry Mojobubbles off* That was very *grunt* nice...we've read your *ugh* character-near-death experiences a zillion times *yank* and they're just as good every *HIKARI GET OFF* time!
BakurasGrl66 chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Aw this is so sad! Malik and Mokuba. That's an odd pair of friends! But it's so cute! This was a really sad story and I don't know why but I sniffled a lot. Good job!
Corran And Valin chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
YAY IT'S UP! MARIK SAVED MOKUBA YAY!

O.o Man, do I have an idea to tell you...

Blame the evil camping trip lmao

KEEP UP WITH THE GREAT STORIES!
DJ Lady Moony chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
:'-O This is so sad! I love it!
Chaos chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
YAY! Wonderful as always! Yippie! **dances** Great transition between story and song! _ I luv the relationship between Marik and Mokuba! So KAWAII!
Adelianna chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Yay *claps hands* finally is working again! Now I can upload some of my chapters. Anyway, I loved this chapter between Marik, and Mokuba. You explained it so well! I absolutely loved it. Keep up the good work!
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Cool story! :) Exiting, tougching and intriguing.. I especially like the use of the song in the story..that song is one of my recent favorite songs. PLease write more like this! :)