Reviews for Falling apart
Miss.Cena chapter 14 . 6/27/2007
WOW i love this story update soon :)!
Rogue21493 chapter 14 . 11/22/2006
I liked it! It was very good! Please update soon. I want to know what happens.
Redzy chapter 14 . 10/29/2005
awsome !
Lady Maramalade chapter 14 . 9/17/2005
This chapter by far in "Falling Apart" is my favorite. If you don't write chp15 soon i'll go insane(literally)
Lady Maramalade chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Welcome back Jen. I already love your story.
NoFx1018 chapter 14 . 6/25/2005
Please update, pretty please with sugar on top! I'll be your best friend... It's a great story and I hope you continue
Heather chapter 14 . 5/8/2005
please update this story, i really enjoy reading it. i check all the time for updates.
crazy4thesun chapter 14 . 3/25/2005
Omg, this is really good! You're an awesum writer! Update it soon I can't stand the wait!
HermoineGirl03 chapter 10 . 2/18/2005
awesome stories
JadedTruth chapter 14 . 1/25/2005
Good job with this chapter.I cant wait to see what happens next, i cant believe taht Julie is already gone. I mean shes there one min and the next she dissapeared.
GracefullyClumsy09 chapter 14 . 11/18/2004
Loved it! It was cool! I'm reading your Cruel Intentions stories as well. It's funny how two years later Sarah Michelle Gellar and Ryan Phillippe ended up in another movie together, and that Jennifer Love Hewitt was on the cover of a magazine in Cruel Itentions! lol, I notice really stupid things...anyway, Great Chapter!
Lisa chapter 13 . 11/15/2004
YAY you updated! wow this was definitely an exciting chapter with a cliff hanger ending! I can't wait to find out what happens next.
TK chapter 13 . 11/15/2004
I am so glad to see this story moving along again. You are doing wonderful with it, and I hope to read more of it soon!

TK
GracefullyClumsy09 chapter 13 . 11/14/2004
O, suspensful! Cool! I love "I Know What You Did Last Summer"...it's so awsome...*gasp* I should buy it! The book and the movie!...sorry, I'll shut up now, lol. Great chapter!
GracefullyClumsy09 chapter 12 . 11/14/2004
Over the summer? THE SUMMER IS OVER! Please update! Must know the ending! Please!