Reviews for The Heirloom's Return
EvilDoctorPotatoPleb chapter 1 . 8/23/2021
I think its creepy shes got his hair in a makeup case wtf. Shes obsessive in the creepiest way
Axel363402 chapter 6 . 6/30/2021
Nice.
chico tranquilo chapter 6 . 5/6/2021
Spectacular, finally the sequel to the fic link x paya! The way you write to these two is very immersive. It was too good, will a prequel come? hahaha, thanks friend, a masterful contribution from you. Congratulations and thanks for reading. Special thanks to google translator for making quick reading and review possible. Greetings and good luck.
UltimateCCC chapter 6 . 5/3/2021
She became the personal stress reliever and lover to the Hylian Champion?
Judge the Worthy chapter 6 . 5/2/2021
Leave it to Link to make an analogy between a girl and a sword!

Very sweet and well written! I’m happy to see this work finished. Can’t wait to see what you do next!
UltimateCCC chapter 5 . 4/23/2021
This is the part where they gonna get laid.
nickoo.cp chapter 5 . 4/23/2021
I don't waiting for the next chapter.
Judge the Worthy chapter 5 . 4/23/2021
The way you write these two is so cute.

So then the special cuddles will be had next chapter?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/23/2021
i showed up just in time! will this be the last chapter?
Judge the Worthy chapter 2 . 4/2/2021
I absolutely love the way you write these two. I had no idea you could be found here too! Looks like I'll be bookmarking this work twice!
Hollow chapter 4 . 3/14/2021
This has been an interesting read since the first chapter. It's realistic that Paya went to search for Link considering she wants to see Link before he leaves to save Hyrule. I hope that after he gets out of the shrine they enjoy their time together. And hey who knows, he might return even after rescuing the princess, right?
UltimateCCC chapter 4 . 3/11/2021
She doesn't want him to say goodbye.
UltimateCCC chapter 3 . 3/11/2021
Once she'll see the Hero's 'Master Sword' her body will be attracted to it like a super magnet.
UltimateCCC chapter 2 . 3/11/2021
Should dropped the Master and Mistress since those two are more comfortable unless...
UltimateCCC chapter 1 . 3/11/2021
With AoC came out things might change the course.