Reviews for The Lost Discovered
Pikeru's Angel chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I actually cried when I read this. It's beutiful. Everything flows perfectly and I love how we can see a different side of Julius, slightly anyway.

In loving memory of Julius Root. Gone but never forgoten.

Ally
secilmis yazar chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
this is very sad.. oh, why did he have to die?.. *sniff*
Savvyjewel chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
i...i...i...loved it! im about to cry because of reading this!

here it comes *CRYNIG*

I MISS ROOT! *sniff,sniff*
Major Trouble chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I almost cried reading that. It was... I don't know. Sad, obviously. Touching? I don't know. Thank you.

I am... oh, I don't have the heart to put it.

R.I.P.

Julius Root
Child of the Sky chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
This is really sad and really good, do continue!
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
aw...poor holly...poor foaly...poor root...poor everyone...

BUT GOOD FIC!

BANZAI!

hollybridgetpeppermint
IvoryWhiskers chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
-sniff-

Wish I'd taken your advice and got the tissues ready.

I have no idea how you get the words so perfectly right. Or where the plotlines come form, but they're all great (Well I have issues with the incest ones but other than than ;)

Loved it.

Be expecting many more reviews, only just started making my way through all your work )
Aryelweb chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
;_; *Cries*
herpyderp chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Very touching story. I can actually see something like that happening. I wish it wasn't true though. Root was awesome; why did he have to blow up?
ArtemisFowlFreak chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I LOVE IT!Please add more!
Jamie Love chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Made me cry.:( ARe you phsychic? Or did you just write this cause you felt like it? And you didnt know what my darling Julius would be dead about a year later. Anyways, good fic.
anon-anon-anon chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
I love this, that is all I can really say
Halfwest chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
*adds to favourites*

Splendid, splendid!
IwuvMyKenshyPoo chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
I know I already reviewed but I wanted to review again because I really liked this story! It was so sad...I almost cried...especially the part about how the LEP was like his family. You also described the pictures really well and also with really good emotion. Argh...I just don't know what to say...I love this story! Definitely going on my favorites list!
Indecisive Mind chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Aww, that was so sad! Great story! Keep it up!