Reviews for Dark Passion
Gody chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
dommage ke tu continues pas cette fic elle est bonne!
ladytiya chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
finish this story please.
shad0w118 chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
update pls
Amarin Rose chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
Aw, no Duo-dancing scene! *pouts* But it's an interesting thing with the dream, there - and who is 01? It can't be Heero, can it?

But then, knowing you... :)

Off to read the other chapters.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Human women, I gather? Do they know Heero is a vampire? And what is with the music - just a demonstration to help Heero pick?

Anyway, I noticed that although this fic is complete, you only have two chapters up. Perhaps you should trying posting the others?
Nephisa chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
I have seen this storie before thannks to my good friend erebus and i have to admit i fell in love with this storie. I think anybody that is a big fan of slash/yaoi should read this storie because i know they would love it. Colbalt is good with her explaing of the everything to make you understand. again weither or not people like gundam wing or not the shouldread this storie because this is the storie that got me hooked on slash/yaoi.
Ketsueki chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
omg i love your fanfic! you have to hurry and mpost the next chapter! _
Siren of the Darknessflame chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
I loved the fic please update soon.
Read ya later,
Siren of the Darknessflame
storie2tell chapter 2 . 2/15/2004
I wish you would continue this one. It is really good and you are disappointing everyone by not continueing this.
Ja mata
PixieHallow chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Please update. I can't even /begin/ to stress that enough! This can evovle into an extermely well done fic, because so far its all been really good! Please please PLEASE update! I will love you forever (wait a minute i already do!lol) if you do so for us worshippers of you! _
Mewta chapter 2 . 10/19/2003
*chuckle laugh giggle* I can't stop laughing! Don't ask me why but I can't! *sides are starting to hurt* Cross dressing Dou! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *giggle giggle wheeze!*
MinakoChan1 chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
Aya! *squeals* . I love this fic to pieces, and it's a good thing I'm re-reading it for I had already begun to forget parts! *is happy* I love this fic~ *GLOMPS* Oh, I have yer b-day prezzie! But...I keep forgetting to send it. I've had for freakin' EVER and I was going to send it so that it would get there right on your b-day but come to find...we were out of stamps! -.-;; Not cool. But Happy Birthday none-the-less! Yes, late b-day response. But...:D I still said it!~ And I didn't forget about it, but I was away and haven't been able to log onto mail! But be looking for a surprise here in about a week or so! (It takes like for freakin' ever for packages to get from here to there!)

Merr chapter 2 . 9/8/2003
O keep going please! .
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 2 . 9/5/2003
Getting even more interesting... please continue!
Tsunaide chapter 2 . 9/5/2003