Reviews for Sinking Is All I Had Planned
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Good feel for the characters and depiction of their relationship.
8BonnieBlue8 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Bittersweet and brilliant!
Kelly Tolkien chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Cool, this was brilliant. I really liked it. The way that you split it up into parts gave it a really fresh feel and like each part was a totally separate stroy. You kept them both in character really well and it was a brilliant fic, well done!
Mandy C chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
E. I quite liked that. I thought the ending was a little contrived/unlikely-but hey, that's the joy of fanfic, right? Yes. I really enjoyed this piece. Your interpretation of Wes and Lilah's relationship is intriguing-you write them a little less harsh than most people, and it totally works here. Nice.
The Grynne chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
That was a beautiful story - or rather, a series of moments, but with direction and a sort of inevitability. Your writing was both simple and poetic; the economy of it is what I most admire, with not a sentence wasted or in excess. This has so many terrific lines. It was poignant, and then at time laugh-aloud funny, and I like your dissection of Lilah and Wesley's relationship.
Selena chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
Ah, Wesley and Lilah. You have their voices perfectly, the noir quality of their relationship, and the growing emotion without ever falling into sentimentality. Kudos!
Stephanie Honey chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
I love it! I loved it! I loved it! And I don’t’ know if you ever got my e-mail but I wanted to add this fic and you others to my site. Can you give me permission?
Imzadi chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Who would have thought that a story about Lilah would almost make me cry? After all, I despised her twice-once in Reprise when she wished she had had a child to sacrifice and again in the episode (I forget the name) in which she wanted Connor taken alive so they could dissect him. But you've gone into aspects of Lilah that make me at least sympathetic for her. An excellent, very well-written story. Episodic, yes, but you've made it work. Congratulations.
shahid chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
MAGINIFICENT! Lilah and WEs were soo cool together. both dark, both sexy. plz write more.
Tariq chapter 1 . 6/15/2003