Reviews for The Robin's Voice
NonsensicalRants chapter 4 . 4/26
Please keep going. I love you. Really, I do. Keep going.
Mr.Heller chapter 1 . 4/22
Too much of the Netflix approach.
johnwhen chapter 4 . 4/16
So I was wrong Harry does not have his magic in the area. He is just a conduit to the magic in the atmosphere lmaoooo
johnwhen chapter 3 . 4/16
Damn Harry is like the protector of the village or something. He got like ancient magic or some shit that current magic can’t conprehend
johnwhen chapter 3 . 4/16
I’m guessing now is that Harry’s magic is spread throughout the land. That is what makes it seem like he has no magic. Harry himself does not know about magic himself, but since his magic is the atmosphere he can feel wierd things. Idk that’s my 2 cents
johnwhen chapter 1 . 4/16
It seems we’re looking through the viewpoint of flier this fix. It’s pretty interesting and I like it so far
John chapter 4 . 4/9
I’m torn. On the one hand, he’s really an OC on the other, I might not have read it if you’d labeled it that way—something I’d regret, as this is compelling and tightly written.
Tri-Edge chapter 4 . 4/8
FFN mobile is rather finicky when it comes to submitting reviews. I never quite finished what I was saying in the last one, so let me repeat myself: the seeming references to folklore in the story are something that has drawn my attention and truly made this fanfic stand out. Great work on the story overall!
Tri-Edge chapter 4 . 4/8
Sehr interessant. I can't say I've ever seen a Harry Potter AU such as yours; the interspersed aspects of folklore included are I look forward to reading the rest.
young coffee god chapter 4 . 4/2
This really might be almost as good as “the life he leads”and thats saying something
SKFF chapter 4 . 3/29
Welcome back!
And what a return..
Loved the chapter, and how the story is picking up speed.
This definitely didn’t go the way I thought it would, and I’m so glad for it. It was a nice surprise, the reveal of who Harry is and the mystery behind the village and the forest. So intriguing!
Excellent writing as always, very easy to read while still conveying a lot of detail. Shows your professionalism.

Loved it!
Can’t wait for the next one.
Kit Willow chapter 4 . 3/29
Okay, I saw a rec of this fic on Darkness Enthroned's server, it was recommended by Darkened Void and I am pleased to see that it lived up to its praises, not that I had any doubts after reading quite the number of your stories. The themes are intriguing, the character portrayal also great, exemplary grammar skills employed . From what I've seen, the early chapters would likely be an intro to a whole new AU implementation of the wizarding world or something like that, and I've always loved new innovations and ideas.

In a nutshell, it has been a fantastic read so far and I'm rather curious to see where this leads.
bdwilliams3 chapter 4 . 3/28
Excellent!
I have a feeling the Goblin Hoard is not going to be very happy with Flur's report.
wanderingwitchelaine chapter 4 . 3/28
i am really enjoying this story, thank you for the update. I look forward to more. there ae stranger things in heaven and earth...