Reviews for Female Dragon Slayers
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
like it! don't know a thing about the other anime but it sounds like it's gonna be fun! _
AthenaNoel chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! i really want to know what will happen!
Kuma-Idle chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
This is such a wonderful fic I've been a quiet fan. I haven't watched Escaflowne before but I'll try to now. check out my fic Conspiracy of Immortal Dreams. Its Fushigi Yuugi (if you know the anime of course) and its Minako centric (she's a real saddo in this fic.)
StarDustGal chapter 2 . 10/14/2003
i really love this please update soon the girls are gunna kick but righ? right?
zombie kait chapter 2 . 9/8/2003
Hey-a! I love this story, it's really good! Please update this again really soon! _
I hate fucking Usagi chapter 2 . 9/5/2003
Well, I forced my friend to spill the beans. Can't blame Myst-chan for trying though, she IS a nice girl but very slow when it comes to updating. So, don't feel bad but someone should feel guilty for abandoning her fics. ::glares down at Myst-Lady:: LOL. Anyways, this chapter is pretty nice and could use a bit of description. (Myst-chan hates that too). I'm looking forward to reading the lemon version when it's out. Err... I believe Girl-chama is no longer active her in and she apparently took her fics down when I checked her profile. Damn, these Usagi Mary Sue writers for driving GOOD potential writers away!
EternalHime chapter 2 . 9/1/2003
hey i love your story! it's really awesome! i like alot of your stories. And i just absolutely love your pen name! i write stories with Usagi in them and no bashing. Should i change that? Please do tell, and keep up the good work, as always _

Serene Beauty of Aphrodite chapter 2 . 8/30/2003
;O! you seem to enjoy cliffhangers now! too many of them in your fics! and it always makes me so sad and yet so excited wanting more and more and MORE! i love this chapter! it was well written and so exciting! and i love the Minako and Gatty scenes here. i wouldn't mind if that was one of the couples :). i saw a picture of him and i saw an episode of Escaflowne and he's not bad looking! in fact, none of them are! lol, i also love the pet name Rei gave Guimel. it made me laugh. and it's nice that i remind you of VOL-chan. i've read her fics and they're awesome too! please update this. and i can't wait to see how Dilandau takes the news that he has to train females. that scene will be very interesting.
Lady Light chapter 2 . 8/30/2003
Hehehe I like it very very very muchy! ~*~ Lady Light
Firenze chapter 2 . 8/30/2003
Hehe.. poor guys.. I wonder if they stand a chance. They are so proud and I bet that is their tragic flaws.
Paru-chan chapter 2 . 8/30/2003
*poutpoutpout* 7 pages in huge type font? LONGER!
Hidden Angel chapter 2 . 8/29/2003
I love it! No more weak Ami?or is she going to be weak?U make your mind on your idea's anot mine opian. But...UPdate soon!lease?
Venus Of Love chapter 2 . 8/29/2003
_ Looks like me bugging you to update this finally paid off! Heh, now I know what to do to get you to update your other fics!

! YOU END THERE? AFTER ME WAITING FOR A YEAR? _;, ok, maybe not a year but it has been at least a month or two!

I love this Aino! And I can't wait to read the next chapter! Who's going to win? Both groups are very equally matched... although I do think that Raye will win with Guimel... I don't know why though _; ...

_ Mina against Gatty huh? I'm VERY interested in that. Mina/Gatty, Mina/Miguel, Mina/Shesta, and certainly Mina/Dilandu are fine with me _~!

Hey wait! I just made an observation during the weeks I've been waiting for you to update! Want to hear? Well I've noticed that there seems to be more Escaflowne/Sailor Moon fics out now ever since you wrote this! I already encountered three of them! I mean when I first got to , I don't even think there were any Escaflowne/Sailor Moon fics other than Myst Lady! But now there seems to be a little bit more. The bad part of it is that they're Serena centered. *Sighs* as if she has enough guys after her already.

Well, I thought you might like to hear that little observation of mine. _

mystlady chapter 2 . 8/29/2003
My eyes lit up seeing this! Rarity, rarity when it comes to SM/Esca.

EEpp... Not my fault cause Lizzie-chan forced me to talk. ::glares:: Heheheh.. I love the sparring match between the girls and the boys. The sexual tension between the opposite sex!

It was just so funny seeing the scouts waking up so early. I guess they're not a morning person. I don't really care if this short I know what you mean by writing SM/Esca when you're in that mood. Listening to Evanscene (sp?) songs helps me wonder about Setsuna/Folken... Let me know about the lemon!
Mistress of Ice1 chapter 2 . 8/29/2003
I thinks I reviewed one of your other fics before...yes I believe so. Anyways, must read more!