Reviews for Raindrops
Shadowkatze chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
It just BEGS for a sequel! :)
Katzentatzen chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
What exactly is he supposed to be dying of? Exposure?
kitty chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
plz make a sequel i want to know what happens next!
Lily79 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
This is an awesome story! Sequel please (Kurt can't die!) :(
shadowgirl35 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
i loved it though i almost screamed at the ending, i do hope you will write a squeal. Kurt and Kitty make one of the best couples.

gro├čer Job, halten bitte zu gehen
point blank chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Man...that was so sad...I have a poem, similar but this...I don't know, gah...it's beautiful and I say that on behalf of being unable to come up with a better word...damn...makes me feel down too...
Hero and Bob chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
So... sweet... So... romantic... So sad...oh! *weeps*

lovely

/Hero
Iigo Ambas www.tabulas.comschneider chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
I like the way you portray emotions. They are clear and vivid enough for the reader to sympathize with. Style is outstanding due to the virtual non-existence of errors. Flashbacks are greatly done. So are the lines from the songs!

I'll just echo what almost everybody else said here. MORE! MORE! MORE! XD
inu-youkai 911 chapter 2 . 11/6/2004
I forgot to add this to my faves list in the last review and i had to write soemthing so here it is. Lol.
inu-youkai 911 chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Yes i read this one too, i'm going to ask if i can add you to yahoo if thats okay your stories are great. ja matta ne!
connector chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
AMANDA, she rocks
Fallon Marie Night chapter 2 . 9/8/2003
I would love to read "Tears In Heaven" I think you have a good thing here it would be great to read another story to do with the same subject. PLease.
GoddessMoonLady chapter 2 . 8/26/2003
That was incredible! ::sniff:: So sad... Kurt CAN'T die! Not like that! Poor Kurt... OH...!

Auto Review: That was Great! So sad... and emotional... Great Job! I felt like crying.
Beboots chapter 2 . 8/25/2003
. . . You said you were going to upload a sequel!

. . . That was two weeks ago! What's taking so long? I want more!

Grr. . . Get it up soon? Please?
AngelofMercy86 chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
**cries** Wah! This fic was so sweet!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »