Reviews for Raindrops
Shadowkatze chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
It just BEGS for a sequel! :)
Katzentatzen chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
What exactly is he supposed to be dying of? Exposure?
kitty chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
plz make a sequel i want to know what happens next!
Lily79 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
This is an awesome story! Sequel please (Kurt can't die!) :(
shadowgirl35 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
i loved it though i almost screamed at the ending, i do hope you will write a squeal. Kurt and Kitty make one of the best couples.

gro├čer Job, halten bitte zu gehen
point blank chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Man...that was so sad...I have a poem, similar but this...I don't know, gah...it's beautiful and I say that on behalf of being unable to come up with a better word...damn...makes me feel down too...
Hero and Bob chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
So... sweet... So... romantic... So sad...oh! *weeps*

lovely

/Hero
Iigo Ambas www.tabulas.comschneider chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
I like the way you portray emotions. They are clear and vivid enough for the reader to sympathize with. Style is outstanding due to the virtual non-existence of errors. Flashbacks are greatly done. So are the lines from the songs!

I'll just echo what almost everybody else said here. MORE! MORE! MORE! XD
Fool With Many Names chapter 2 . 11/6/2004
I forgot to add this to my faves list in the last review and i had to write soemthing so here it is. Lol.
Fool With Many Names chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Yes i read this one too, i'm going to ask if i can add you to yahoo if thats okay your stories are great. ja matta ne!
connector chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
AMANDA, she rocks
Fallon Marie Night chapter 2 . 9/8/2003
I would love to read "Tears In Heaven" I think you have a good thing here it would be great to read another story to do with the same subject. PLease.
GoddessMoonLady chapter 2 . 8/26/2003
That was incredible! ::sniff:: So sad... Kurt CAN'T die! Not like that! Poor Kurt... OH...!

Auto Review: That was Great! So sad... and emotional... Great Job! I felt like crying.
Beboots chapter 2 . 8/25/2003
. . . You said you were going to upload a sequel!

. . . That was two weeks ago! What's taking so long? I want more!

Grr. . . Get it up soon? Please?
AngelofMercy86 chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
**cries** Wah! This fic was so sweet!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »