Reviews for College Daze
Kimnd chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
dun dun DUNNNNN
Chris Emrys chapter 10 . 10/31/2013
This is one great story you are writing! It has such a good balance of humor, romance and drama; not to mention you didn't forget to include to Pokemon aspect of life (Pikachu, the battles). I wonder if there will be more battles later (with the School Team thing), but I guess the story focus more on the characters ;) I've seen you said on your profile that you intend to continue this, so I hope you'll be able to find the ideas and energy to do so! Even if it takes time, it's worth the wait
Me chapter 2 . 12/13/2012

Continued:

UPDATE PLEASE! They both NEED to make up! And see Haruka and Yukio together! ;D

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
pokemaster101 chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
At last line: so you're not going to be able to handle whatever life throws at you, Shigeru?

YAY! The Yuri pairing has gotten together! Now for the yaoi couple!

Shigeru and Yukio are awesome together, like when they got Geru-chan's glasses. XD

Geru-chan and Sato-chan need to talk, make up, make out, and yeah I'll stop there. XD

But poor Haruka and Yukio! D_:

UPDATE
catwiththetattoo chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
It's amazing! Some descriptive parts in the beginning sounded like poetry to me..

Update soon please?
SilverMikazuki chapter 10 . 11/1/2010
THIS IS SO GREAT! I LOVED THE WHOLE THING! And the psychic aspect is awesome - I actually use an empath in some of my own stories on another website. All I can say is that I really hope (like A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT) that you continue this series, or at least do a quick wrap up! I understand if you're busy, but PLEASE FIND THE TIME! D Again, awesome story!
Among the Audience chapter 10 . 7/20/2008
whe! An update! And poor poor Shigeru. :(
Memory of a Lightwave chapter 10 . 5/30/2008
Hee, had fun betaing months late for you! Looking forward to future chapters (and there better be shishi smut or the meteor drops!)
Azalee chapter 10 . 4/30/2008
Oh f*ck, this is revived ? *_* Awesome ! I - I'd try to say something intelligent or constructive, but I'm afraid I'm in that dazed state I was in when I first read this fic. I'm probably going to read it over again, when I have time because it's so *long* (yay !), but for now... Just, good luck with your writing and know that whatever new stuff you add to this, it will be greatly loved _

... *fangirl squee*
HoboLover chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Nice beginning!

I gotta read the rest when I have a chance to!

-HoboLover
babier chapter 10 . 1/27/2008
wow!

YOU FINALLY UPDATED!

you have no idea how glad i was to see that you had updated!

yay

i still remember emailing you last year about wether or not if you were gnna finnish this fic!

:D im glad tht all tht waiting has paid off!

i really love this fic!

please do your best
The Yaoi Mistress chapter 10 . 1/18/2008
yey! you finally update ir! sorry, for not read it before, im just seeing it. but when are they going to be a couple. you writte mor for may and yukio's christmass!

update soon!

see you
ASHGARY chapter 10 . 12/15/2007
im so dumb

ive been waiting for months for an update, and i had no clue what was going on. and then i checked back to see if there was an authors note or something that I missed, and I realized that I had forgotten to add this to my story subscription list.

GAH!

i couldve had this wonderful chapter WEEKS ago!

damn.

love shigeru

love satoshi

love shishi

love your story!
animefreak121 chapter 10 . 12/9/2007
Ackk...YOUR SERIOUSLY GONNA KILL ME WITH A ENDING LIKE THAT!