Reviews for The Worst Nightmare
Little Miss Midna chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
holy crap that was sad (sniff) but as long as there is a sequel (and a happy ending) i wont hate you ;p
mangalover31993 chapter 6 . 11/10/2009
Don't Forget About The Sequel! Please Post the Sequel soon! I have to know what happens next!
CrankyMesuinu chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
I actually had a similar idea with the whole nightmare idea. _' oh well, it's good. But i don't like the ending. I'm a die hard InuKag fan.
RandomPersonOfDoom chapter 6 . 1/13/2008
WHEN THE HELL ARE YOU GUNNA COME OUT WITH THE FRIKIN SEQUAL?
XxBLACK-MAGICxX chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
OMG IM SO SAD...*SOB*...PLZ HURRY UP N DO THE SEQUEL OR I'LL CRY EVEN MORE...*CRYING EYES OUT*...I LOVE THIS STORY:)
a chapter 6 . 4/10/2006
HOLY SHIT! THAT WAS AMAZING! LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SEQUAL!
Faith Johnson chapter 6 . 2/17/2006
OMG! IM AM CRYING RIGHT NOW! GREAT STORY,BUT PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!
gygirl chapter 6 . 1/14/2006
I loved loved LOVED this story, it was so good, and im gonna keep it under my favorites forever and ever. Keep up the good work, it was so good!
HopelesslyEscaflowne chapter 6 . 11/12/2005
Wow, that was an evil way to end the story, lol. I hope that sequel is there cause right now I am dying to read it!

I must say, you knwo how to tell a story. I couldn't stop reading from beginning to end and now I'm left wanting more, lol. Please, please, please tell me you've finished the sequel!
DeJester chapter 6 . 3/30/2005
I NEED A UPDATE!

You can't just leave it there! My god how sad! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

*sobb*
Samurai Fish chapter 6 . 2/26/2005
Ok...it was good untill Inuyasha like broke up with Kagome...so in this sequel...whats going to happen?
EI chapter 6 . 12/31/2004
Very nice. A few spelling mistakes and a couple of sentences that didn't make too much sense. Other than that. Good job! And get working on the sequel.

EI
Skye Kudo chapter 6 . 10/27/2004
I actually sat down to read this and boy am I glad I did! great story line, I love the whole dream thing. Very cool! Keep up the great work!
Lil' Signing Angel chapter 5 . 9/24/2004
Very nice Fic. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting! Happy Writing! _

:~: Aoura Maiden :~:
AngelSachiya chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Man that was a little too much power for Kagome to have and I thought that it was Inuyasha who was supposed to have the unimaginable power not kagome. (Sigh)I'm confused but can i ask you a favor? Since you are very good at writing about how strong people are maybe in your next story can you give Inuyasha some priest power or something cause I see very few of those around. PLEASE? (I'm writing one so come cheack it out Ok?)