Reviews for Unexpected Love
Lavender Saiyan chapter 9 . 7/4
It started good but felt a bit disappointed when this whole Vegeta side took over making love to Chi-Chi. If Vegito stayed he would feel love for both families and probably let Chi-Chi and Bulma go out of love because it wouldn't be fair for them or try to give them a option to fuse with one another so that both wives and be with him. In this story I feel that you treat Bulma unfairly, I mean why would Vegeta have feelings for Chi-Chi If he never showed interest in Chi-Chi through the whole series?
Chioma chapter 25 . 7/1
I have 2 things to say to you.
1. Damn you for making me cry when bulma died.
2. You're a fucking genius love the plot, twists, this was the second story to make cry since death do we part. Keep up the good work and you have a awesome talent. I love how you made it your own. There was times I was like what is this writer think, but you made up for it in the end. Once again amazing job A1
Unknown chapter 25 . 6/12
Even thought I already read this fic for the 3rd time, I can't help but cry all the time. The way of writing this story was awesome, fantastic and amazing all togethere. Very detailed and has a different kind of aura than other stories I have read before, your imagination is wild and really really interesting...all I wanted to say is YOU are one heck of a writer.
Then fight this pink gum, Vejito
It's true fan BV, if you dont like this story, there's no need to read
I read many db fanfic but honestly, this story make me feel sleepy.
Well, since you're not a very good author, goodluck for your future stories then.
Aurevoir ( just being honest, dont hate me)
Anna chapter 8 . 4/23
I could simply say this story is kinda bad and boring, personnal opinion.
Maybe you would say who cares, hahaha
HaHa chapter 1 . 2/28
Not gonna read this since it's clearly a WASTE OF TIME and pretty stupid and unrealistic but BULMA IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN CHI CHI. She didn't have to trick anyone to marrying her. She's prettier. SMARTER. More fun. Even Chi Chi's own husband much rather hang out with Bulma than Chi Chi.

But you tried. And fail epically.
Sibilant Whisper chapter 25 . 1/8
Oh damn you, you charmed the hell out of me with your story. Vegeta's attraction to ChiChi was convincing, and you worked through everyone's issues/reactions accordingly. Even took the time to show us Bulma's redemption after a very shocking turn of events. I can't tell you how happy I am that we got a Vegito baby after all. He's adorable! Now I'm intrigued by this idea of a combination family of Sons and Vegeta's kids. Not meaning to exclude Bulma-I lover her, I really do, but I'm going to imagine a world post story where ChiChi grows to love Vegeta too. Perhaps not to the same extent as she does Goku (GoChi for life) but they form some kind of relationship. Have this nice combined family. Its precious so I'll definitely be re-reading this in the future.
louisa chapter 4 . 7/13/2015
Very good an amazing
Guest chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
I know I'm way late by 13 years but I have got to say this was a very good story to me and I'm only part way through.
Some Guy chapter 8 . 7/4/2015
Oh shi- *gets blasted by vegeta*
roku1397 chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Hi!I've read many of your stories. You never fail to entertain your readers. Please do write again?
Chilami lynn chapter 25 . 2/16/2015
I am such a big goku and chichi fan and this story was so good. I don't hate bulma but I honestly didn't see what you did as bashing. I mean it might have been cruel but what she did was completely realistic, it didn't just come out of nowhere. I guess if that was chichi I would have been so mad because I really like her but in a lot of stories they just bash her for no reason at all. And even if bulma was the bad guy of the story at the end you made feel sympathy for her because in a way she was kind of like a victim, you know. Also you didn't make chichi a Mary-sue little b**** so she could look better than bulma so that was good. I'm glad at the end that they all reconcile. To be honest I'm not too please with chichi giving birth to vegeto's son but I guess that adds all the drama to the story.
Mew57 chapter 11 . 1/23/2015
And please ignore those goku and chichi haters... pfftt , they're the ones immature bitches , always bashing/ thrashing goku and chichi in their fucked up stories while portraying their favourite character as angels! So, I'm really glad you wrote this cuz LET THEM FEEL THE BURN AND GET THE TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE! *thumbs up* A BIG THANK YOU! :D
Mew57 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
I'm a big goku x chichi fan and not fan of any non canon couples. Don't like gobul fans (especially them cuz they're most of arrogant crazy bitches!) and vegchi as couple ... cuz Eeeew, vegeta comes between my precious gochi otp! But I read it and it was very well written :)