Reviews for Unexpected Love
louisa chapter 4 . 7/13
Very good an amazing
I know I'm way late by 13 years but I have got to say this was a very good story to me and I'm only part way through.
Some Guy chapter 8 . 7/4
Oh shi- *gets blasted by vegeta*
roku1397 chapter 1 . 5/14
Hi!I've read many of your stories. You never fail to entertain your readers. Please do write again?
Chilami lynn chapter 25 . 2/16
I am such a big goku and chichi fan and this story was so good. I don't hate bulma but I honestly didn't see what you did as bashing. I mean it might have been cruel but what she did was completely realistic, it didn't just come out of nowhere. I guess if that was chichi I would have been so mad because I really like her but in a lot of stories they just bash her for no reason at all. And even if bulma was the bad guy of the story at the end you made feel sympathy for her because in a way she was kind of like a victim, you know. Also you didn't make chichi a Mary-sue little b**** so she could look better than bulma so that was good. I'm glad at the end that they all reconcile. To be honest I'm not too please with chichi giving birth to vegeto's son but I guess that adds all the drama to the story.
Mew57 chapter 11 . 1/23
And please ignore those goku and chichi haters... pfftt , they're the ones immature bitches , always bashing/ thrashing goku and chichi in their fucked up stories while portraying their favourite character as angels! So, I'm really glad you wrote this cuz LET THEM FEEL THE BURN AND GET THE TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE! *thumbs up* A BIG THANK YOU! :D
Mew57 chapter 1 . 1/23
I'm a big goku x chichi fan and not fan of any non canon couples. Don't like gobul fans (especially them cuz they're most of arrogant crazy bitches!) and vegchi as couple ... cuz Eeeew, vegeta comes between my precious gochi otp! But I read it and it was very well written :)
Katie chapter 25 . 1/8
I know you wont see this after years..but dude, your comments to the reviewers are longer than your chapters. You couldnt just send them a message? This story is 140k words of you rambling to your reviewers and 7k words of story
Lady Ahri chapter 1 . 12/12/2014

what kind of shit is this junk. vegito with chichi...BULL SHIT

is there some kind of jealously here. making bulma act like the bitch that chichi is ...ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS

i know bulma yells and fuss sometimes but to make her such out of character.

i know you have your own creativity but please, Vegito and that chichi, come on now.

im sick of chichi(like many others) what kind of mother make her child study at the age of four?

She's so insufferable no wonder was still a minor character in manga even after marrying goku

and got tons of haters too.

well thats my review. you can flame me back. it wont change my mind.

Lady ahri
Carl chapter 25 . 12/2/2014
I feel bad for Bulma too. She's my favorite character. Anyway it's just fanfiction. We all know canon Bulma is awesome.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/29/2014
I kinda feel bad for bulma, my eyes actually got teary. Wish it didn't have to end like this.
Esdese chapter 23 . 11/22/2014
Ok so far this is the most popular G/Cc fic on this site and i decided to give it a shot, but i was really disappointed. I've read some reviews which left me quite upset. Actually I was fine with Vegitto/CC. I know you said Bulma fans shouldn't read this,(I'm not even a big bulma fan FYI) but I still want to say, you're a terrible author. Just know this, a good author would NEVER bash anyone! same with those yamcha bashing and any other DB characters. But this story is different. It's the most popular g/cc fic so far and it doesn't make any sense. It's no better than those yamcha bashing fics. SERIOUSLY! Only shallow and immature author would do character bashing stories. No matter how great a storyline may seem, or how talented you are, a character-bashing story always makes you a terrible author. To be fair, You could make Vegitto choose chi-chi, it's ok, but you shouldn't and DIDN'T HAVE TO write Bulma that way! You could have simply put bulma out of the pictute and focused on the couple you like. But instead you just had to make her hated by everyone(even readers), and even kill her off! You completely ruined her personality and she's 200% OOC. You practically portrayed Chi-Chi as an angel! GROW UP AND BE MATURE! This kind of stories are always created by the immature ones. This is rather absurd you know, with so many reviews insulting Bulma. Actually it isn't about Bulma, i just hate it whenever some stupid authors bash DB characters in their fics. If there's a fic that put Chichi in this place i would get angry and defend her too. But I'm disappointed that the most reviewd G/CC fic is a character bashing fic, it's rather ironic. This fic doesn't deserve so much attention seriously. It reminded me of the other Vegitto/Bulma fic on this site in which there's NO Chichi bashing at all! Take a look at other authors, SHAME ON YOU!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
why didn't vegeito take off the earings give em to bulma and chichi and become bulchi
Clarity chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Well, this was quite a refreshing fic. Never would I have thought somebody would go out of their way to make a Chichi centric story like this. Nowadays, the majority of fics I see are based on B/V. Now, now, before anybody begins ranting, I occasionally like reading them and I'm fine with the pair. They are canon and I like canon couples. But just because I like them, doesn't mean I'm going to hate. Curiosity really got to me though, when reading reviews at the end of each chapter. Some people were saying that its cruel on Bulma's behalf. All I have to say is, why are you even reading this? The AUTHOR had SAID, IF YOU ARE A BULMA AND VEGETA FAN OR JUST A BULMA FAN, DON'T READ IT, UNLESS YOU HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR AND OR A VERY OPEN MIND. Its so straightforward. I know I'm not a childish person, I'm grown up and I don't take things so seriously like this fic. If you choose to read it and end up not liking it, don't bother leaving a review! Negativity isn't going to solve anything. It just makes you look like a child. Grow up. Ugh, I just sometimes think that SOME Bulma fans make others hate her. We don't want that. Be chill/calm.

This fanfic was made YEARS ago by a very talented writer. She's talented no matter what she writes majority of people who argue are probably not even on par with her writing skills. So what if we have one fic on Bulma having a sad ending? If it hurts so much, read a story that praises her instead of leaving bad reviews on a story you shouldn't even be reading. Its sad yes, but that's just how the story went. Besides, Bulma made up with everyone she hurt. Yes I may like Bulma, but the things she did were unacceptable in the story. I think some people aren't reading this entirely. She tried killing a woman that was pregnant for goodness sake! How is that right? I know for sure if we switch Bulma and Chichi, people would be saying oh poor Bulma! At least Chichi got what she deserved. Then I'd be defending Bulma, but that's NOT the case. Even though, Bulma came clean and learned from her mistakes. May Bulma rest in peace.

And Lady Thundera, you are an absolute phenomenal writer. Silly people that say otherwise are just mad, because of the content. They're just blinded by their anger is all. If one day you decide to return, I'll be looking forward to reading your next new story no matter what it is.

GUEST chapter 25 . 11/7/2014