Reviews for Unexpected Love
Bulma was never the only child.
i dont hate bulma your making her anger feel out of place , when she ever right to be pissed not good.
you are so mean to bulma
Pattke08 chapter 6 . 1/2
I always thought chichi was way prettier than bulma epesially in the beginning of Dragonball z...
Dbz lover 1 chapter 5 . 1/1
This is getting deep
umm chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
umm
Joshua355 chapter 4 . 10/21/2016
Sorry this story takes the whole concept of fusion away, "blast that kakarot!". That was Vegeta himself talking, Vegito is supposed to be his own person.
Joshua355 chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
I keep on seeing "Goku's side thinks this" or "Vegeta's side is thinking that" the thing is, is that Vegito is his own person. He has Goku's and Vegeta's characteristics, but that's it Vegito is the only one making the choices.
Lavender Saiyan chapter 9 . 7/4/2016
It started good but felt a bit disappointed when this whole Vegeta side took over making love to Chi-Chi. If Vegito stayed he would feel love for both families and probably let Chi-Chi and Bulma go out of love because it wouldn't be fair for them or try to give them a option to fuse with one another so that both wives and be with him. In this story I feel that you treat Bulma unfairly, I mean why would Vegeta have feelings for Chi-Chi If he never showed interest in Chi-Chi through the whole series?
Chioma chapter 25 . 7/1/2016
I have 2 things to say to you.
1. Damn you for making me cry when bulma died.
2. You're a fucking genius love the plot, twists, this was the second story to make cry since death do we part. Keep up the good work and you have a awesome talent. I love how you made it your own. There was times I was like what is this writer think, but you made up for it in the end. Once again amazing job A1
Unknown chapter 25 . 6/12/2016
Even thought I already read this fic for the 3rd time, I can't help but cry all the time. The way of writing this story was awesome, fantastic and amazing all togethere. Very detailed and has a different kind of aura than other stories I have read before, your imagination is wild and really really interesting...all I wanted to say is YOU are one heck of a writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Then fight this pink gum, Vejito
Guest chapter 25 . 4/23/2016
It's true fan BV, if you dont like this story, there's no need to read
I read many db fanfic but honestly, this story make me feel sleepy.
Well, since you're not a very good author, goodluck for your future stories then.
Aurevoir ( just being honest, dont hate me)
Anna chapter 8 . 4/23/2016
I could simply say this story is kinda bad and boring, personnal opinion.
Maybe you would say who cares, hahaha
HaHa chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Not gonna read this since it's clearly a WASTE OF TIME and pretty stupid and unrealistic but BULMA IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN CHI CHI. She didn't have to trick anyone to marrying her. She's prettier. SMARTER. More fun. Even Chi Chi's own husband much rather hang out with Bulma than Chi Chi.

But you tried. And fail epically.