Reviews for Back to zero
Sasusaku chapter 1 . 5/9
I'm saving this fic first as i dont have time to read but i hope this will be completed (im not pressuring you or sumn, i appreciate you for making the fic!). I love the concept of this fic..

wait for me︎
spiceflower1 chapter 22 . 3/6
I liked reading this chapter! Looking forward to more!
Polala0 chapter 21 . 12/6/2023
it's a good story, although there are some things that i dont completely understand, like why is sakura angry about Sasuke leaving and trying to find him (as in the canon) when she ask Naruto to trust that he had his reasons and that they would be waiting for him? this also makes me wonder about what is Naruto's reason to become better and stronger? since a big part of his personality was based on him wanting to bring Sakuke back home, but according to the talked he had with sasuke on the End Valley he was ok on waiting for the Uchiha to come back by himself

Also, I love Sakura being portraited as a powerful kunoichi and all, but it feels like she became super powerful and kind of cold all of the sudden and without any reason (as she was apparently ok with sasuke leaving and trusting that he will be coming back on his own)

Dont get me wrong, i like the story and im really enjoying it, but maybe you could address those points so they become clearer
Polala0 chapter 21 . 12/6/2023

thanks for writing this story, can't wait for the next chapter!
Sasusaku chapter 20 . 10/16/2023
I really enjoyed your story! Hope for the next update, anyway thanks for the fic!
SalvatoreChick chapter 20 . 10/2/2023
Decent concept and writing in this story. Maybe a few spelling or grammar mistakes but nothing serious. Something that majorly confused me though is why you skipped the meeting between sasuke and itachi. It wouldve been the perfect opportunity for sasuke to try and explain and talk to him while under the tsukiyomi. They could have figured out a plan or at least exchange information about "madara" and the time traveling while no one could hear or watch. Then with him being like bye guys im going to orochimaru. He spent all that time making a plan to not get the curse mark, but once he gets it he decides to roll over and be like okay fate lets do a repeat of the past instead of strategizing a way through this. I just think it was rushed and not thought out as well as it shouldve been. Plus I feel like its safe to say we were all looking forward to the first reunion they'd have. But all in all its still good enough to keep reading. Keep up the good work.
darkxlunatiic chapter 1 . 3/13/2023
made him give her the good old rin treatment
TheGoddessEmpressQueen chapter 17 . 2/11/2023
...
EmmaAnna chapter 15 . 1/31/2022
update soon please
thekonnan17 chapter 8 . 12/22/2021
The story is pretty good besides the head cannon actions of the people like Kurama. Kurama wouldn't have given his name to Naruto upon getting inside. He would have to gain Kuruma's trust and respect to get his name. Someone like Sasuke who plans for things from previously wouldn't have been caught in basic genjutsu in the forest. You also seem to over compliment Sakura giving her credit that would, in terms of people, be 'cappin'.
ayuzashin51 chapter 13 . 12/4/2021
Wow, I like it
Especially SasuSaku moments and NaruHina moments

Note:
I like it so much and I look forward for your next chapter!
moonflower 126 chapter 10 . 12/3/2021
welp you made it better than what OG scene waswhile i love this show we all know it's heavily misogynistic and the female characters are 90% mostly badly writtenportrayed (mostly Sakura, InoKarinthese ladies are more than just a bunch of airheaded teens and i was so mad when all the potential and training that should've shown Kkura's intelligence was blown into smithereens because they had to write her off as the weak and need protection 24/7 like a pretty princess and nothing more. this SakuIno fight was actually very justified to meand while Sakura didn't OP her way this timeline after what Sasuke changed for her training (snort because they didn't make Kakashi train them all equally and ofc poor Kkura is to be left behind amirite) she won her match as she should've during OG showstill retain that scarce genin level of power (considering Tsunade hasn't been dragged yet so yeah)
moonflower 126 chapter 9 . 12/3/2021