Reviews for Bonsai Fish
Rydia Highwind chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
That, my dear, was the most interesting thing I've read in a long time. Beautiful. _ I'm going to have to check out the rest of your stories now, just out of curiousity...
Courtness chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
These were GREAT. XD You should write more. The fact that I could picture Snake dancing so vividly scared me a bit, but I was definitely stifling laughter as I read. D And the FISH. I loved the line about Snake's problem with cameras, too.
Zakrine chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Oh! That was so Kawaii!

Poor Dave keeps killing Otacon's fishys! ;_;

The Irc joke was good too. _
bittersweetKandy chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
This is so cute! Got a good laugh from reading this! It must be pretty hard to write something like this, w/ 100 words per paragraph...

I love this: "If he were a fish, he’d want...

Well, alcohol of course." and “Uh, Mei Ling, do... do fish swim upside down?”

lol, it's all so cute and funny, you just made my day. Yay for mild shounen-ai! Cute! _

bittersw33t
Valentine Angel chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Watching Snake’s blip on the radar wiggle suspiciously, Otacon smiled.

- Oh dear. Snake dancing. XD Fun! Maybe you can make a full-length fic of these little oddities? They're not so random that they're unfunny (as so much often is... -_-), so this is a pleasently kooky read. . whee!
Nicky chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
"Nah-he always replaces them-when he thinks I'm not looking. It's almost cute." LMAO _ I really liked this, very kawaii.
pikonako chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
I didn't check if they really were a hundred words, but I'll take your word for it. ; I think dave would have been able to tell if fish were dead, but you probably did it for the humor. (And it really was funny!) I also loved the bit where Hal was downloading episode of a certain Gundam series. (assuming it was Gundam.) He seems like the 'Stardust Memory' type.

On a side note, Bonsai and Karate have many things in common. They were both originally a chinese art, then brought to okinawa and later "japanized."
Scarbie chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Very funny! Snake feeding the fish beer, that crazy bastard. *lol* And the consequences of Otacon downloading anime was hilarious.