Reviews for Naruto and Kurama
Lil Author Vert chapter 1 . 5/20
JUST PUT THE OLD ONE BACK PLEASE YOU DONT HAVE TO DELETE IT UUGGGGHHHH WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT
yue33 chapter 1 . 3/26
Bro I don't even remember what this was about I will read it though if you do finish
Xenozip chapter 1 . 2/26
Bruh, I'll be honest I forgot this fic existed, I don't even remember what it was about.
4malchicken chapter 1 . 2/26
I'm a little sad that you deleted the fic, but if its because you plan on remaking and potentially finishing it I'm all for it. I hope the new one is as good as the previous. Good luck.
4malchicken chapter 17 . 11/11/2023
Dunno if this is finished but I loved it. The fact naruto beat minato was a bit of an ass pull but in the good way(if that maked any sense). The last chapter was my favorite and if you are continuing the fic I would appreciate more iteractions where kurama takes over and does stuff in narutos body. If you are accepting suggestions I would enjoy some conversations between kurama and sasuke, the konahamaru corps, the rookie nine, and if you plan on ten-tenxs parents coming along, them too.
TheScarletFox chapter 1 . 5/13/2023
Is this story finished or are you still working on it?
WildFreedom chapter 11 . 5/9/2023
For how much he preaches world peace, Naruto here sure holds a grudge. Matter of fact it's perfectly acceptable for TenTen, Ino, and Hinata to need time to adjust when given information like that. It feels like you're just looking for reasons to bash people in this. My recommendation is to work on your representation of hatred and fear for various characters along with how certain individuals might react. You got Naruto way off the mark there, He might have felt a little hurt but he'd have given them time to come to their own conclusions. Forgiveness and understanding are essential traits for his end goal after all.
Larro44-LL chapter 17 . 4/10/2023
I absolutely love this story. I hope you come back to it
Tenkoraaa chapter 17 . 2/23/2023
"That's rough buddy" ONG I CACKLED HARD
Tenkoraaa chapter 16 . 2/23/2023
Wood Sage Mode is probably Six Paths Sage Mode but watered down... A Lot...

That's what I'm thinking
Tenkoraaa chapter 15 . 2/22/2023
Crazy shit just happened and I don't fucking know what to do but enjoy reading
Kingkong101 chapter 1 . 2/20/2023
Sucks
yue33 chapter 17 . 12/30/2022
honestly, I love this so much and I can't wait for more
yue33 chapter 9 . 12/29/2022
I love that he bit the bell in half Didn't cut it No he bit it
Zeke Hooper chapter 17 . 12/15/2022
wish it was longer. just getting good.