Reviews for Sirius' Cure for Exam Tension
Lieu Of Flowers chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
I love you

You made my day
Secret Slashyness chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Oh, the brilliantness, the brilliantness of it all! It was funny, insane and included Queen references and Sirius/REmus slash; what else could a fic possibly need? *Sighs* I don't know. Wish my Queen/Sirius/REmus fics were that good. Good job! Okay, I lied. Great! Job!

LizzY ;D
Phinea chapter 4 . 7/22/2004
You just made my day. It is so funny! Thank you.
Jennigen chapter 4 . 6/22/2004
O that was so adorabley cute

And I simply had to review because your fic featured QUEEN! My ultimate fave band :p

I like Sirius's obssesion with pineapples that was too cute.

Very well written *goes off to look at your other stuff*
Derkhen chapter 4 . 6/19/2004
...wow. This definitely made my day. My love of Sirius/Remus slash just went up about 50 points...it's so humorous, very well written, and it captures their lives perfectly. I know I'm still joking about pineapples with my friend.
Shi No. Miko chapter 4 . 6/19/2004
Wow...I loved this. I'm looking forward to reading more! I really like the way you write humor, with long paragraphs that are funny on their own, and then an excellent one-liner. Keep it up! :D
Noename chapter 4 . 6/19/2004
This story kicks some arse! I loved the ending, how it summed up, and you used the fact that Sirius always got lost to do so. You rock, keep writing! I'm off to read some more of your stories.
Noename chapter 3 . 6/19/2004
Happy B-day to Fred! LA LA LA! Okay, now that I got that out. That was as usual, hilarious. Humor never dies from your story. I love Tabby's character, and Remus' family.
Noename chapter 2 . 6/19/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY! It is so well written, and I still can't get over the humor. I have a side ache worthy of death, and evil jelly beans!
Noename chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I am laughing my bloody arse off! This was hilarious! I love how you describe everything. Sirius' shopping caused me a brilliant side ache, and my cheeks to hurt like hell. I love the obsession with pineapples, and the music. I could NOT stop laughing about Freddy Mercury being in their house, I love Queen.

Remus occasionally spent hours on the phone to James Potter, telling him how lucky he was to have Lily, a perfectly nice and normal young girl who absolutely never summoned Freddie Mercury or put teaspoons in the freezer because "it drains their power".

That was a brilliant line! You portray Remus and Sirius perfectly!

Your story is on my fav stories list!
Sham Harga chapter 4 . 5/6/2004
I know this was completed a long time ago - but read on the (unwitting) advice of Gypsy Lupin-Black, and have to say it's absolutely brilliant - your story is entertaining, but your writing style is astonishing. Very strong Pratchett feel (I'm assuming you MUST know who he is) and that is the highest praise. I know you will have ignored the 'flamer' who evidently has a Caps problem remenicent of OotP-Harry, sure sign of an unhinged person. I myself am guilty of a little passion for R/S slash, and consider myself smart enough to actually read the summary. But - ah well - will succumb to the temptation of fighting fire with fire...
BLUDY AWESUM!
ABSOLUTLY HILA - HILAIRY - erm .. VERY FUNNY
WILL REED SUM MORE OF YOUR STUF.!
FROM IGNORANT AND UNEDUCATED.
I think that's all... oh, and I have a sudden urge to read Good Omens again, Bentleys and Freddie Mercury have brought back good memories...
superfunkybeatgirl chapter 4 . 12/10/2003
QueenSmithy,
That was such a fun and funny story to read. It was bizarre and hilarious, I loved it. I'm guessing you're a Terry Pratchett fan as well as being into Harry Potter? I've read a few books by Terry (love them) and your fic seemed to have a rather Pratchettesque flavour in parts, which was really cool. Actually, I think I remember reading that line that went something like 'What year is it? -Since Tuesday, then' in a Discworld book (although it's a well-known sort of phrase so it's probably in tons of places). It's a good line! Anyway, the way you wrote Sirius, Remus and their relationship was touching and cute, and oh! You put in Queen too! It just doesn't get any better than that. Great story, thanks!
Deity of Sorrow chapter 4 . 11/18/2003
That was good! *looks confused* what am i doing again?... OH YEAH! Thsi was good!

WE ARE THE KNIGHTS THAT GO "NYEAH"!

* And a Time for very Purpose under Heaven *
Stigmatized chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
That was so sweet! I loved it

It has a knida 'Hitchhiker's Guide' air to it. Brilliant! *Goes on to next chapter*
Gypsy Lupin-Black chapter 4 . 10/28/2003
lol, great!

And write more on the Wedding one!

It was pretty funny when Sirius discovered

that Remus isn't so against Queen as he thought.

Wonderful!