Reviews for Who Knows What Evil
maxiefae chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
love love love this is one of my fav movies thank you :-)
n9voc chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
Simply Stunning!

I found this story on your original website - and got the chronology from there.

I read this one and was thrilled!

I am now a Fan of Scarlet (whether known by that name or your original "secret identity" of KimberlyMurphySmith!

I love the fact that you worked with Stephensmat on his spiderman/shadow crossovers - the great quality of your writing and influence is seen there as well!

I recommend to the readers that they read ALL of these "Shadow Stories".

To those who "dissed" the movie, allow me to point out that Maxwell Grant's Shadow (of the magazines and books), was a character of some difference from "The Shadow" of the Radio Programs. The Shadow of the Movie, borrowed from both and spun another section of the legend. These stories (including "Anything is Possible, Nothing is Impossible") Continues "The Shadow" of the 1994 movie - with a style and grace that is breathtaking!

'nuff said!
Stephensmat chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
Marvelous!

The Shadow movie was the first I had ever heard of the character, but the novelization dragged itself on implied action and too much focus on unimportant detail in the middle of the action sequences.

When I started writing fanfics, I started with The Shadow and went looking for inspiration. I found this.

I learned a lot for your writing Scarlet, and a lot about the character too. I am thrilled that you decided to put your fics up here. For one thing, lots and lots of people can find them here now, and for another, there just isn't enough Shadow fanfic out there.
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
OMG! This is fantastic! Magnificent! Phenomenal! You totally have a new fan - ME!
bluedragon1836 chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
good story. i want to see the movie really bad.
Callisto Fenix chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
This story is great, I loved the movie, and I loved this ficcle!
G chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Forgot something. Batman would have an even more interesting contrast with the Shadow
G chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Though it's an expanded upon retelling of the movie, the interpeted parts were very well done. I've read your previous Shadow fic which is even better. It would be interesting if you did a crossover with a character who contrasts or shares certain similarites with the Shadow. A Ghost Rider crossover would be crazy.