Reviews for An Evil Plan Gone Horribly Wrong
Thea Sol chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
I love your story! I was trying to find the unedited version on mediaminer but wasn't able to. Could you send or post a link?
neesama chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
loved it !
Bunnyfire chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
EPIC! I really enjoyed reading this story! :3.
J Luc Pitard chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
Very enjoyable story. I really liked the way Sano's plan played out. Your backstory for Megumi was well thought out. He did seem possessive in a particular way, no? I see that this was done some time ago, but since you're still writing fan fic, may we can hope that this fandom inspires you again one day?
Brukaoru chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Very cute story! Loved it! Great job!
noname00 chapter 6 . 1/24/2007
i so loved your fic its knida sad that its over now:(

but it was funny...i love to laugh...anyways gr8 fic
Grimm Sister chapter 6 . 3/20/2006
Very funny story. I really enjoyed it. I hate reviews this short, but I'm afraid that I'm about to be late for play rehearsal. Suffice it to say that my best friend sent me this story only a few days after sitting me down to force me to read the first few Rurouni Kenshin books. So you obviously rated very high on both an expert's and a novice's ratings. That's a pretty good compliment in itself.

Katy
Lilly McFadden chapter 4 . 2/5/2006
I am enjoying your story. I look forward to reading the rest.
Daisy's Blog chapter 6 . 6/24/2005
I love the ending! It's really good. _

Daisy's Blog chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
I love it! _

Daisy's Blog chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
I know I'm going to LOVE this. THis is THE most funniest fanfiction I have ever read! _

Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I was laughing like crazy when I read this. _

symbolica chapter 6 . 2/7/2005
i'm so loving this fic!

good job!
vixenia chapter 7 . 11/3/2004
wow that was an incredible story. wish i could write like you. please keep up with the hard and kaoru forever!
Tenshi no Hana-chan chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Uhh... I think I've reviewed already in the other chapters so I'm going to tell you right here in chap 1:

Can you give me the permission to post your fic on the website I am currently making? It would be really great if you did. Contact me at to tell me your answer. Thanks!