Reviews for Waltz
sexyroxton chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
just read this story,wow its brilliant...plz plz plzzzzzzz finish it...you cant just leave like this,as theres far toooooo many ppl on here that write...but never finish...which just doesnt make sense to me...so i do hope you will finish this fantastic story...
Trackrunner237 chapter 10 . 12/10/2009
I really hope you'll consider finishing this story. You have such a beautiful and vivid writing style, and have excellently characterized Roxton. The idea of Marguerite as a queen of midnight is *brilliant*. I would so love to see how the story ends, particularly the Marguerite/Roxton reunion (assuming there is one).
Aurinko chapter 10 . 11/12/2006
Love it. Hope that you do finish it sometime, as your reality-not and your villain are both wonderful and fascinating.
santa crux chapter 10 . 5/18/2006
Superb writing. Compelling story. It would be a very great shame if this story were not concluded.
Judit chapter 10 . 11/3/2005
This is disgusting. Balázs Béla's Kékszakállú herceg vára is one of the best operas,what you made from it is profanity. Please don't do that!Don't you have own ideas?
JLC chapter 10 . 11/1/2004
I'm so glad you updated this story - it's dark, edgy and fantastic. I hope you're able to update again soon.

Jo
leener chapter 10 . 10/26/2004
Yay, you updated! Great chapter, I agree with Susan about the Macbeth lines, it's nice you squeezed in a little bit of Shakespeare. Don't keep me waiting in suspense too long this time, update soon please!
Susan Zell chapter 10 . 10/25/2004
Argh! Honey, you best not dawdle for too long between this chapter and the next! We've been waiting far too long for the end of this story! Keep going! I wound up reading the whole story again from start to the newest chapter. It reads so well and the excitement so fast and deadly. Great stuff. I loved the Macbeth bit about the unclean hands. Your heart just breaks for the man. Each door such a tasking place for him with his memories and guilt. I can't wait to see what Kekszakallu extracts from him before the end. Don't you dare keep us waiting!
leener chapter 9 . 10/5/2004
I'd love for you to continue so I can finally find out what happens next!
Galadinzel chapter 9 . 6/10/2004
keep it up
JLC chapter 9 . 5/27/2004
Hiya,

I re-read this tale last night and think it's absolutely fantastic. Your characterisations are true to the show and you have a very descriptive style of writing.

I hope you update soon. I NEED to know what happens next...!

Jo
zeusfluff chapter 9 . 1/4/2004
Another great chapter as always! Hope to see chapter nine up and running soon! ~Zeus Fluff~ (Melissa)
zeusfluff chapter 9 . 12/9/2003
wow. That chapter really picked me up and moved me. I hope to see chapter ten up and running soon! ~Zeus Fluff~ (Melissa)
Cara18 chapter 9 . 12/6/2003
Well it's about time! ;p
Honestly though if all the remaining chapters were as excellent as this one I can only say it was well worth the wait! Just, please, don't make us wait so long this time. I thought you forgot about this incredible story you started here.
Poor Roxton is going through some extreme mental torture here. I only hope he is strong enough to endure this trial and come out triumphant with all of his facilities intact.
I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter!
Cara ;)
AerinBrown chapter 8 . 9/7/2003
EEk. Yucky. The room with all those doors is certainly interesting; wonder what else Roxton will find. I can't wait for Roxton to conquer his enemy and rescue Marguerite! That's always my favorite part...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »