Reviews for Now When the Rain Falls
Anonymous Human chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I like it. I like it very much.
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This almost made me cry! Aw! Poor everyone! She's gone.

Thank you for the story.

~J. DCF
Drifting One chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I cried! In the middle of the school library too!

It was so good! I loved it so very much.
Kyoru-KiTTy-ArTist chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
. DONT HAVE ANY MORE BAD DAYS! killing Tohru off...don't take it out on her! *sniff* i wanna cry now. it was good. i thought she was real! i really did...poor Kyo-kun. aw...now im crying...dangit!

KKL~
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Oh mi gosh, you're making me cry again! It was so lovely. The ending is lovely, the entire story is lovely, and poor Kyo-kun, his last actions are just so heart-wrenching! So sad!
animefreak749 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
this is an awesome fic...i just wished u would update faster n sooner...it really shows the angst and the sadness n the grief. i luv it! please update soon!
Duzzie chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
It was extremely sad, but very beautiful. I've only read the first book, but I'm working on trying to read the rest. I really liked it, it was touching.
unheard screams chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
wow, your first? i didnt realize she was dead until the whole gravestone part. i thought she just up and left and i was like wtf? but she's dead... great fic.
pinkmaniac chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
I really don't wish you bad days, but if that's the result... no just kidding.
This is a great story and it's wonderfully written!
chibichibi-neko chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
I'm in shock ! That was so... unexpected ! But the song you used along with the fic was a magnificent accompanient. Fantastic work !_
indigoru chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
This is so sad, it almost made me cry. It really reaches out to the reader, and they can feel how sad is, and then feel it, too.
kcarrie chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Oh my god! I'm crying buckets! This is just too sad! I luv angst... this one's really really really good. T.T So sad... and you captured the characters' personalities really well... and Kyou's ability to not be able to tell people things... I really really enjoyed this one... still crying... Yeah. as BaKaBaBi said, just how bad was your day?
BaKaBaBi chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
T_T That was so incredibly sad! I luv angsty oneshots and yours was perfectly done!

Just how bad was your day?
AkaneAlways chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
...Depressing much, but a good story none the less. Poor Kyo. I love him so much. He's my favorite FB character. Anyway, I hope you write some FB fanfics while in a good mood sometime, but a little angst is always good. Great write!
Invisible Rain chapter 1 . 6/14/2003