Reviews for Frigging Fantasy VII
Guest chapter 3 . 3/24/2015
I think this story would make more sense if I read it around 3 am.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
Meow?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
WTF?
JashinPacifist chapter 29 . 8/18/2014
This is great.
busterkeatonrules chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
OK, I've read through the whole thing twice - and started over again. This is the funniest parody I've seen of anything since the Naked Gun movies!

Trust me, you REALLY shouldn't be ashamed of this.
BarasLB chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Shut up. You're a genius.
Bleys Maynard chapter 29 . 4/20/2011
I must say I am shocked to see recent, positive reviews of this insipid puddle of literary vomit from my past. I was recently linked to it on a forum, and some of the things I said there bear repeating here. If I could remember the email/password I'd used to originally post it, I would immediately tear it down. This drivel violates Scalzi's Law in every single chapter. It's insulting to the intelligence of the reader, and repugnant to my own dignity not only as a writer, but as a human being. A brain-damaged lemur could do better than this. Over the past 11 years, I've worked hard to become a better person than the vapid, bigoted piece of trash I was when I wrote this, and its continued existence tears away the fruits of that labour. I would expect the level of enjoyment a reader gleans from this story to fall somewhere in between cleaning up dog vomit and genital cancer.

This story was written with a specific audience in mind, and that audience is a subculture that no longer exists, and can never exist again. Should anyone be (intelligently) auditing these reviews before wasting time reading the story, take my advice as the author and find something more productive to do with your time, such as self-immolation.

-BJM
Dlane chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Hilarious thus far! Can't wait to really get started.

Also, if you're writing chapter titles in Japanese, the format is (number)-shou. I.e., isshou. If you prefer something more formal, dai isshou.
xX-Coventina-Xx chapter 29 . 1/22/2009
I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews! Yeah, and I know this is a late review, but this is one of the funniest fan fics I have ever read!

Seriously! It's your fault that every time I see the word 'pipe' I fall out laughing! Geez... pipe, snrk!

Well thanks for writing this anyway, it was very enjoyable!

Innej:)
Queenofthebifauxnen chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
This is awesome and you should have more reviews. also, for fic got recommended on (check out the ffVII article). Just thought you might like to know :)
Vensethu chapter 29 . 5/24/2005
After finishing this novel of slapstick stupidity I needed to dry my watering eyes. Honestly I don't know what is wrong with you but I hope you never fix it because this was the funniest FF7 fic I have ever laid eyes on.
Question the Majority chapter 29 . 6/16/2003
PIPE! Hehehehe...

Naw, seriously. I love this story! Simply one of the funniest... no, THE funniest thing I've ever read! ... okay, maybe not THE funniest. I don't know. Anyway, great stuff. The best jokes were the bit with the midget, the "Little Urine that Could," and Shitman... This is a story I could read over and over again. In fact I think I will...