Reviews for The Domino Funny Farm
Luraia Soul chapter 15 . 8/5/2004
what is going through that head of your's Serene? I'm completely confused,...HELP! even though it made my brain ache it was still very good! GREAT JOB! CIAO!
acting girl chapter 15 . 7/13/2004
Hey that was a funny chapter Serene! XD! I loved it lots! Poor Yugi! Y_Y He has gone insane...I actually agree with Mimic for once this show has brought a lot of Insanity! _
Chipy Chip chapter 15 . 6/29/2004
O_O The decks! DUN DUN DUN DUN! _ And I still follow my Yami
Baka Anime Freak chapter 14 . 2/4/2004
HAHAHAHAHA THat was great! Read my story! If you like the pairing! Anyways...can I be another new student?
~BAF~
acting girl chapter 14 . 1/31/2004
*falls over laughing* XD THAT IS SO FUNNY! and _ MIROKU! YAY! Y_Y Then I was taken away...update soon
~AG~
YAMI CHIP chapter 14 . 1/31/2004
_ NICE CHAP! HEAVEN! YAY HEAVEN!
She-Elf9 chapter 14 . 1/31/2004
Yey! I got to Cling to Sesshomaru! Good Work.. update again soon! _
She-Elf9 chapter 10 . 1/26/2004
Fun Field Trip! I wanna go to SSOON too! Can I like be the "NEW KID"? That would be so cool! Love the story. But, Not so sure about Mimic!
(whispers into Serene's ear) She scares Me! _ Update more on SSOON!
She-Elf9 chapter 5 . 1/26/2004
Fun Lion kings Lovely Bunch of Coconuts... Strangly with Joesph and The Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat. o_0? I guess I must go read AG's
Yu-Gi-Oh Style of that then! _
YAMI CHIP chapter 13 . 11/26/2003
Hey. Glad ta see you killed the writers' block. _ WITH THE HELP OF ME AND YAMI! _ YAY!

Will the field trippers ever come back? *hopeful eyes.* Pweez?
acting girl chapter 13 . 11/26/2003
Serene you must feel special...You are the first person I reviewed on my NEW LAPTOP! _ Well this was funny like usual!

~AG~
Luraia Soul chapter 13 . 11/25/2003
MO! lol ciao!
Acooma chapter 12 . 11/20/2003
Serene, hey there my friend. I just thought i'd drop by and send you a review. I really love your chapters ok, i really do and I just thought I'd drop by to say that. I know exactly how you feel about nobody emailing you. I feel the same exact way, I mean niki hasn't reviewed me and i feel kind of bad, because i've reviewed her a few times. I don't know, but hey i'm going send you an email, just for you ok. So i thought i'd send you a review to tell you how proud i am of you and please feel free to email me anytime ok. I will email you back ok, i've just been so frustrated with a lot of things. So I will talk to you later Chica! bye bye Serene Wuv ya _

Acooma

The Queen of Rhino's
Luraia Soul chapter 12 . 11/18/2003
PENGUINS! LOL! so,...Mimic has Seto's car keys? Give them back to ME! (is sad that she doesn't get to see Seto-koi anymore) Ciao!
YAMI CHIP chapter 12 . 11/15/2003
XD you should have made Evil Demented Freak's bunnies! XD Then again... now Marik is AG's penguin minion! Yay!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »