Reviews for Until the End of Eternity, and Longer
Despondent Dreamer chapter 11 . 6/3/2004
OK, like woah. This story is so freckin' cool! _ This is going on my fav list, all the way. Only thing that bothers me so far is sometimes when you should say 'your' you say 'you're'...Well, uh...I can't exactly say keep it up, since the story's finished, so I'll just say...Keep writing in general! Haha XP -showers with gifts-

-May the spoofs guide you-

Mouse
ruledbythemoon chapter 42 . 4/14/2004
Wow, what a great story. I mean really. I started reading this not really sure I would enjoy it and I have to say that I really and truly did. I realy hope that you continue your series soon as I'd love to see some S/Q. Good luck!
Ariennye chapter 42 . 3/1/2004
That was an excellent ending to a very well written story. I can't wait to read 'A Family Thing'. Jynx's continuing story will be very interesting. And yet...are you trying to imply Jynx helps Ultimecia, maybe even becomes her? Because if you are, that would be very interesting indeed. And if not...you're certainly keeping us guessing.
Gloriously Dead Account chapter 42 . 2/19/2004
I'll be waiting for the next story. That ending just leaves you hanging! Sorry I missed 39 and 40, I didn't notice the update until now.
Tankred chapter 42 . 2/17/2004
Huh, well it didn't work out quite as I had hoped but alright. And how did Shiva get junctioned to Jynx? No offence but that's like, fucked up.
Gloriously Dead Account chapter 39 . 1/31/2004
I really love what you've done with this story so far, and I can't wait 'till gou get around to updating it. Kinda makes me sad that the only comments about it I can come up with are cheesey and generic. heh.
Tankred chapter 39 . 1/28/2004
Rar.
Well anyway, why'd Max call Ruvie, to mess Jynx up or something? Hmm..
ashura and aison chapter 38 . 12/18/2003
i'm baacck! miss me? this was a kick butt chappy. lol. all this fic is kick butt! can't wait to read what happens. and i go unconfused b/c i went and re-read. always a good thing.
Tankred chapter 38 . 12/18/2003
You sonova bitch..
For this I will sic my chibi-Omega Weapon on you, be afraid.
Anyway, yeah if you want to you can use that idea in your fic, no problem at all on my side, actually I'd like it if you used my idea.
Ariennye chapter 37 . 11/19/2003
Wow. Another chapter up. I am so glad! Again, another amazing chapter. And the knee thing wasn't really a big deal, I just happen to be annoyed by very small, insignificant mistakes. From Quistis' comment, it sounds like she was there after the Fire Cavern. I hope you explain the comment in the next chapter. Please?Keep writing, and post as soon as you can.
Tankred chapter 37 . 11/18/2003
Jump left, jump right, Jynx sure is a strange girl but I sorta like her I think, and I understand what you meant about Ruvie, but wouldent it be cool, not to mention ironic, if it was a GF that somehow made her get her memory back?
asion chapter 36 . 11/10/2003
i'm baa-aack! so anyway...ya got me soo soo confused...or maybe that's b/c i skipped soem parts *grins* ah well... i feel the love. so *does quistis impression* *then selphie* UPDATE! *then squall...just b/c*
Ariennye chapter 36 . 10/29/2003
Excellent chapter. I am most upset to hear that the chapters will be updated less frequently. But with a dislocated knee, you need to push a knee cap back into place before you move, or it will freeze there and you need surgery. And you can't bend your knee to run after you dislocate it. But still, I love the story.
Tankred chapter 36 . 10/27/2003
Yes well I am like that, bit of a good guy I s'pose as I always seem to bring happyness, though I don't think that is a bad thing, is it? Oh and this thing with Ruvie, a simple case of amnesia, isn't it? Should be possible to reverse.
elixds chapter 35 . 10/25/2003
Finally you updated! _ And being so long since I last read this fic, I think I forgot some points... _ Argh! The pain after reading 30 chapters in one day~! X( Yet I still get confused on who the hell is Jynx... _

No matter, keep it up! This fic is awesome~!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »