Reviews for His Special Gift
LA-HIJA-DE-SON-MILK chapter 10 . 6/25
Very good i loved
friezablast chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
Awesome fanfic! And i know this sounds kinda random but i wonder what piccolos reaction would be to seeing Gohan dance with Chi Chi...
EmoGurl14 chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
That was SOO a sweet story! After reading this, I can definitely fitting into the DBZ series in episodes! Toriyama should have put this story in a movie or an episode. Anyways, GREAT WORK! ;)
LelianyR chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
I really love this story, I'm a big fan of G/CC stories and I read pretty much almost all of them but I would really love if someone wrote a G/CC V/B K/18 and Gh/Vi and just liked Willpower it would be very nice to read ;)
LiesxDissapointments14 chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
Fantastic fic! Two thumbs up
LiesxDissapointments14 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Nice start, im goin to keep reading! I just hope you finished it

Kintora chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
I thought this story was very sweet, and I think you capture their relationship well. You know -the parts that aren't explained much in the actual series, since DBverse is all about fighting bad guys. Romance was never a huge thing in there, so I really enjoyed reading this. Keep up the great work!
DBZLOVER6953 chapter 10 . 6/21/2009
this story is AMAZING!

i love it so much!

the ending is just to cute! i dont have enough word to describe this story! its just perfect! keep up the grest work!
Garowyn chapter 10 . 8/22/2007
I was in the middle of writing a one-shot on Chi-Chi and Gohan's struggles with Goten and without Goku, and then decided to see if I could find similar stories. I hadn't remembered seeing one, and it's been awhile since I've been in the DBZ fandom. Thankfully, however, I found this one!

Usually, when I come across a multi-chaptered story, I always save it for later, but I started reading this one right away, and ended up finishing it quickly. You covered all the problems that could arise, all the unanswered questions, and provided thoughtful and interesting explanations. I felt sorry for Yamcha, though, but I'm glad he changed his mind without too much embarrassment.

Lastly, Chi-Chi. I'm very pleased to see her fleshed out and written in this light because so many don't do her justice, and even worse, some bash her character.

Great work! This is going into my favorites. )
Romania Black chapter 10 . 1/11/2007
This was an amazing fic! I LOVEd how you tied in the last chapter so well with the show! Wonderful! You really deserve more than 84 reviews for this story! I LOVE IT! :) Keep up the good work! I look forward to reading mroe of your fics!
Romania Black chapter 5 . 1/11/2007
Just wanted to comment and say this was a great Chapter! I loved it, but more over, I LOVED how you portrayed Vegeta! Very good! not too soft, but no overly stern. NICE JOB!
Romania Black chapter 3 . 1/11/2007
LOL, that was an awesome chapter! I am LOVING this story! You make it so much like the DBZ manga it's crazy! Piccolo is portrayed perfectly, and Chi Chi is as well. But I have to say, the Oolong getting chased by Yamcha part is by far the FUNNIEST thing I've read so far in the fic...just because I could see it happening in the show! Kudos to you! This is great!
vampirebee chapter 10 . 11/29/2006
hi! wow that whole story took my breath away and i was tears by the end of it! it was a brilliant story and as always you portrayed the time gaps just how i thought they'd be! Everything was perfect, but the only thing i didn't like was the whole yancha liking chichi thing. i'm sorry but i could never see that happening and apparently neither could chichi! haha excellent story, i'm quickly becoming your bigeest fan! keep up the good work- vampirebee
dragon's moon chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
I can't wait to read more of this! So original!
Jade chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
This is an excellent excellent story. I especially want to commend you on actually putting in a plot. I can see that you have thought this story out, you even gave it an un expected twist (Yamcha).

It's also consistant and it ends. Because it's about Goten growing up with out a father, most authors just add trivial adventures with no meaning. Most stories about Chichi having Goten don't end. It starts off as Chichi finding out that she's pregnant and five hundred chapters later it ends in Goten dying or something.

I also think the ending is brilliant. You wrap it up nicely. I love the irony of it being a happy ending when we know how the day turns out. That is excellent.

I also like the way you have Baba seeing the future and plan it all out.

IT's been a while since i've read a good story. THANK YOU