Reviews for I Just Want You to Know Who I Am
Ryu-Zero-Rei chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
This was also a well written story

sayo
Officially Retired chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Once again simply beautiful! Your talent is sound.
Mwafwa chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
*mouth drops from all the perverted thoughts that came to mind and is sure that that's what happened* *clamps her mouth shut* Eheh.. Interesting! I LOVE IT! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! It has a tint of hentai in it and THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT GOOD! *holds up the 'victory' sign with her fingers* xD An EXCELLENT fic done by you!
Dreaming One chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Oh, yeah. That was perfect! Really, I loved it. Couldn't have been better. This was much better than the prequel.
Keep Writing!
May
Kawaii Spinel Queen of Evil chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
AW! I love it! So sweet! I love that song too! _
Ukchana chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Thought I'd return the old favor and review something of yours. _
This is actually quite good, especially for someone of your age (if you don't mind me saying so...). I'd have to say that most people three times your age can't write this well. _
I like how confused Xellos is about his own feelings, and how he longs for something else, though he knows not what that "else" is.
I wonder, though, if Xellos was planning on sleeping with her when he was thinking about "taking his chance" or if he was just going to try to make some connection with her.
You certainly captured the intensity of lonliness, and the surreal feeling of being in love and being without the person you love. Even if Xellos never realizes that it is love that he feels, it seems to me that he was definitly suffering from being without the girl he desires.
I'm not sure how the ending is supposed to come across . . . maybe that's the whole point, a vague, hazy feeling of not knowing. But I'm glad that it was enough for Xellos to know Filia was his.
I guess I'll never truly be able to believe that Xellos doesn't have some kindness in him, and I'm glad you let him have a little. _
yours,
Ukchana
Arissa DeathDoll chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
"Wow...Just...Wow...If anything was 'Wow', that would be...it. Beautifully mastered, and so very close to my own opinions of their relationship! I really enjoyed it!"

*Dance dance*
PyscoticLoverKitty chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
I woudln't call it lime. Like I've been telling you.

So what DID happen after that kiss? You should write about it. He he...

Valgaav: That dirty Mazoku better not touch my mother.

*shakes head* Stop being so over protective Val- san. You know they were meant to be together.

Val: *grumbles something about Mazoku and trash* Alright...

That's beter. Now do that third part. *punches fist in the air*
Inuyatta chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
YOU LIVE, DARLING LITTLE ONE! And I see your quality in writing has not droped, this is another excellent piece of X/F you've done here. I hope to gain some inspiration to start something more on that piddly little one piece I did sometime ago. I'm glad to see you're still around here!