Reviews for Northern Wind
Shay Shadowhunter chapter 21 . 9/24
more please!
sneakyshiva chapter 21 . 9/21
Looking forward to reading more. Last I read this story there was only 11 chapters so I have been caught up in the story for the past few days and it has been a pleasure. Looking forward to the next chapter.
I hope you are well. Thank you for a good story.
RyderPhenex chapter 3 . 9/17
The most crippling aspect of this story is the bashing. These characters are acting so out of character that it’s really jarring.
It’s always annoying to see a good story get ruined by bashing.
Joe02 chapter 21 . 9/16
Great story, and looking forward to a new chapter.
KazuTFahrenhir chapter 1 . 9/15
I enjoyed the story at first until Loki came. This isn't even a crossover of harry potter there's barely anything about harry potter this is more like a crossover between norse mythology and game of thrones.
aesir21 chapter 21 . 9/14
Hmm more mystery in the regards of behavior of the past protagonists can be explained by red wisps. Does it mean that Jeoffrey has one as well or in his case he is just psychopath?
aesir21 chapter 20 . 9/14
Happy and not reunions for sure in the North. I am appalled that Yara does not even blink with rapes of women and murder of innocents which makes me think that all of iron born are not redeemable and need to be wiped out. Poor people.
aesir21 chapter 19 . 9/14
Dany has great luck lately which is great for her. I am surprised to hear about bastard snow behind the wall. Perhaps they can take her back with them if they survive
aesir21 chapter 18 . 9/14
Quentin might find his death soon if he is not careful.
aesir21 chapter 17 . 9/14
Well Jeoffrry is more focused then erratic which is good. I am sure Doran and Co will be very happy. I hope Dany actually has a child with Drogo this time.
aesir21 chapter 16 . 9/14
Well it was not as bad as it could have been and Baelish will pay. I am glad Rhaneys escaped the massacre.
aesir21 chapter 15 . 9/13
I am glad Araya left successfully. Great job on Dany with her archer warriors. Hilarious prank as well.
Hopefully Vasyris will be killed soon.
aesir21 chapter 14 . 9/13
I do wonder who is Pearl. I hope Balerion the cat will get much better life now.
aesir21 chapter 13 . 9/13
Way to go Dany! She will be patron saint of women soon enough. Although she is surrounded by way too many spies. Perhaps Drogo will leave longer here then canon.
aesir21 chapter 12 . 9/13
Wow, one hell of difference does this make for Dany when she is confident and does not tolerate shit from her brother or anyone else. Great job.
Poor Tyrion enemies everywhere