Reviews for My Secret Keeper
RandomPerson chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh god.. (Laughs nervously) .. I don't know. I can't. I want to cry.. I want to punch someone.. (Maybe someone who looks like Draco..? Hehe. That's if I don't shag him first. Jk. I think.) I don't know. And really.. This was awesome. I read tons of fanfics of HPDM but this one stands out. In a good way of course.

It describes exactly how a love story between Harry and Draco would be: bittersweet.
Janelily chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
*sputters* Oh Draco. Seduced by evil *sigh*

Thanks for sharing.
KuromeruMizu chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
that was a good story even though i don't really like angst. i was a little confused at the beginning but i got it. i still don't get the part about the knowing. it seems like something thats not really there but when it talked to harry it made me think that the knowing sorta had a form. anyway good story.
thafemaleshacklebolt chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
oh my...oh my...u really didnt get the reviews u deserved for that...that was...oh my...
funscone chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Aoch. That hurt. Love it.
angel hakusho chapter 1 . 9/24/2005

Danish Pastry 28 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I really love the way you have written this. The whole idea of Draco turning bad is believable even if you want them to be together. I especially loved how Draco thought harry deserved to be pleasured when a short while later he is willing to give him away. This almost creeped me out...I mean the whole thing feels sinister like in a scary movie where we are the ones watching, we are the knowing and we can tell something is not right but the characters refuse to listen to us, or tot he point where we believe the bad guy is really good and he turns round and stabs us in the back. Very well written. I loved it.

Love Danish

Chaotic C00L chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
i like how this makes me sick. in a good kind of way. if that's even possible.

its an awesome and well written ficlet, and i love it, but it makes me want to kill someone. perhaps a Draco look-a-like.

:D definitely a Draco look-a-like,seeing as Draco is not actually tangible.

continue writing good stories!

(evil self) that make you sick.

(kind self) shutup.
fifespice chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
oh that was rotten poor harry he was too trusting
ransgal chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
I absolutely adore your style of writing! I am a huge fan af HPXDM and 'oo what a lovely happy ending', but at the end of the day, who expects a fairytale ending for them? They're volitile for each other, yet they need each other desperately and this story captured it so well. Love it. Tis on my favourites!
annonymouse chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
To be honest the beggining seriously confused me and if it weren't for my friend urging me to keep reading... I would have stopped.

But nearing the middle something kept me going.

I hope you don't take offense in me calling this story weird, 'cause in my op... it is. But it's really cool and awesome at the same time 3 Not really making sense am I?

Bottom line... I liked it muchly _

Winter Still chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
This story was waiting to happen if you think about it. Take our two main characters for instance; Harry and Draco. Harry is too trusting in his former nemesis. A hint would've been the dark mark. Knock knock Harry! Not everyone has the will of Severus Snape. Esp. Not Draco MALFOY! Underline. Underline. Underline. Bold.

Draco. The dormant evil in his blood coupled with his upbringing kinda singles him out for betrayal. Then again, he must have loved Harry at one point, else how would he have gained the trust to be Secret Keeper?

Anyway, This story was delicious to the core. At first, I thought the all - knowing could've been an obssessive stalker, but then I figured it was that 3rd person view. However, when it told Harry take the wand, the all-knowing turned into something tangible, so I really don't know what it is... Regardless, the fic was wondeful!
Savage-Lilly chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Wow! That was really sad, but I liked it, and I just loved the way it was written, REALLY GOOD!
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
That was very sad. Poor Harry. It was well written with great use of imagery and language. Well done.
Thistle chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
That was just wrong. How could Draco do that?
But I guess you could see it coming.
I love how you worded this. Lovely fic.