Reviews for Hit the Ground Running
Samanda Hime-sama chapter 2 . 6/20/2003
So cute! I love this fic already. Please keep it coming.

Samanda
Karris chapter 2 . 6/20/2003
Bravo! This is a great story, both for the clever concept and fine writing. The AU atmosphere of a past London is intriguing and original; it adds some welcome freshness to Slayers fanfiction. Your writing is also top-notch. I can always imagine in my head whatever you try to describe. (Zel must look damn cool in black!) I hope to see more of this story as well as other works of yours!
Silent Elegance chapter 2 . 6/19/2003
YAY! Another chapter, and a very good one I might add. I love your style of writing! -
deleria chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Awesome!

I'm *really* glad to see you posting this fic to . I've been following "Hit the Ground Running" on the Lina/Zel ML and dying for an update. This fic is excellent and it deserves the additional exposure will give it. Thank you for posting it... and please update soon!

_~

(and post more of your fics, they're all damn good!)
Gentle Murmur chapter 2 . 6/18/2003
HA! That was great. I really like how you portray Lina and Zel; their personalities really seem to work well the way you write it. Some people have to totally change the characteres' personalities to write romance, but you don't! I like that! Keep it up!
Silent Elegance chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
*sniffle* There's only one chapter! Please update soon! (So sad, I've only read the first chapter and I'm already hooked...)
dynast chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
looks like the beginnings of an awesome story! i love aus... i love au's with lina and zel...yum...keep going!
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5