Reviews for Ind Gondren
I LOVE THIS COUPLE
IS FANTASTIC

I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY
BlueRibbon012 chapter 2 . 10/20
This is a really good story, I came back to it yesterday. Hope you'll update soon.
Monkey D. Umi chapter 2 . 9/3
Incredible, I love your story, as well as the changes in perspective, the personalities of the characters as well as how you write it. I look forward to the next update, two chapters and you already have me completely hooked. I give you all my encouragement.

I am already waiting for the moment for Sakura or Ankalagon to take human form, it will be moments of laughter, I am already imagining her trying to walk while trembling like a newborn fawn.

By the way I am sorry if any of the above is wrong, English is not my first language.
Rubydragon TM chapter 1 . 8/30
And btw, I agree with that the Idea of Sakura being a dragon is awesome!
Rubydragon TM chapter 2 . 8/30
Awwww , Its si cute how Glorfindel feels that Sakuras 'Paws' are more comfortable to sleep on than his bed!
HappyDeviWitchDauggter chapter 2 . 8/29
Please update soon
Jean chapter 2 . 8/7
Love the concept and your writing style. I hope that you will continue to switch perspectives. I love being about to see what Glorfindel is thinking. Sincerely hope you will write more!
ladypennywise chapter 2 . 8/3
I LOVE IT! pleaseee continue!
I finished the other fanfic long ago, and this one seems just as promising. Good job!
I love this please write more!
I hope I get to see some fluffy scenes.
BrickSheep chapter 1 . 7/29
I LOVE your writing 100had to write the second review because I accidentally prematurely sent the other one) I love the detail, love, love, how smoothly it flows. It feels like I'm reading dang poetry.
BrickSheep chapter 2 . 7/29
Oh goodness freaking gracious the LAST thing I need is a new obsession. Can we just talk about your writing for a second?
Not gonna lie I love this so far.
This is brilliant though, I really love this story!
Hans chapter 2 . 7/18
I loved it, can't wait to see what will happen.
Update soon!