Reviews for Demonic Influence: Reborn
whatsupman chapter 10 . 6/30
Now the Division is on board. A cool mix for sure. Pretty sure that Black Tusk will try seize power and control over everything.
Nantono chapter 10 . 6/29
Damn Blake and Ozpin this situation has gotten a lot worse.
Blake is a hypocrite because she defends genocidal fauns but she doesn't want to defend fauns who kill genocidal fauns. Clearly this black tusk has a past with hell or do they know how to use hell technology and ozpin is using unreliable agents? Maybe Salem will do something soon.
Hell is probably going to have entire villages and use various fauns or humans as experiments.
MemeMasterAssBlaster chapter 10 . 6/29
Damn, saved by plot armor (jk)
Dylan-A-Friend chapter 10 . 6/29
Nice!
Blu IV chapter 10 . 6/29
Less people and more demons, please.
Teddy chapter 10 . 6/29
Hmm, you should do more Hunter Hunted chapters.
I see possible an alliance between the Cleaners and the Redeemed, although they do not have good relations at least they have the same objective and soon the same enemy.
You may have said that Ulysses will not be an enemy of the RWBY team, but I really want to see how Ulysses destroys them.
Stay safe.
Stratos263 chapter 10 . 6/29
Really a special agent against a marauder that fool is toasted
VGBlackwing chapter 10 . 6/29
Step off yang before you be put down by force
Dylan-A-Friend chapter 9 . 6/28
Nice!
AtomicGod666 chapter 9 . 6/27
Will the to demons team up? they will right? anyway awesome story can't wait for more!
whatsupman chapter 9 . 6/26
Great course. I hope that we going to see more action from the cleaners. Combined with the demons they will burn everyone down including the cat.
Stratos263 chapter 9 . 6/26
Oh Blake grow up. Really ozpin what can this one other guy do after Ulysses
Phantommore chapter 9 . 6/25
Bet that Team RWBY managed to arrived just in time, but they get bodied
Nantono chapter 9 . 6/25
Nice chapter!
MemeMasterAssBlaster chapter 9 . 6/25
I hope Blake is dead. Mainly because it don't like her character but also I just want to see how team RWBY would react.