Reviews for For Her Love
FFLjm12B chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Nice -
Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Hello there.

I loved this story partly because it's so long!

I think you portrayed Buffy and Spike's fascination with each other perfectly and that was a very interesting twist with Riley. The more I think about his decision to make Buffy love him the more I can picture it happening in the context of the show. It was very in-character of him.

Good job!

Brat Princess.)
Daphne chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
boring.
Drusilla2 chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Oooh, nice.
sandy chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
great story! i had the same idea for a plot with riley and i couldn't have done a better job. keep up the great stories!
wiccachick 88 chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
Yes! Well done! Couldn't have done better, and I do this alot!
Heidi Doeing chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
Just peeking through your archives. Great story like the rest! :)
claire chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
awesome...i'm always a b/s shipper. that should be and episode!
Usako3000 chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
*sniffle* In my mind Angel and Buffy are the ultimate couple

but I like BuffyxSpike and BuffyxRiley. That said, *sniffles*

I loved this I could almost cry poor darling Riley. Keep Writing!
J-me chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
okay, points for killin riley, points for settin them up, points for good writin, plot, etc... u get an 'a'
jewels chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
very good! they should make that into an episode
spikelover chapter 1 . 12/21/2000
Great story!
Tsugumi chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
Oh my...I never realized that Buffy and Spike could make such a WONDERFUL COUPLE ! I mean, I've always loved Spike and Buffy but I never really thought of them together ! This fic was absolutely great, I love it ! Besides...I never really like Riley THAT much, I especially loved that episode when Buffy and Spike were together, even if it was under a spell. YAY ! Buffy and Spike !
yenvi chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
Great story! I liked the ending a lot. "I'm already bad, baby. That's why you love me." Priceless line. This thing has potential to actually be an episode. The dialogue between Buffy and Spike were very true to character - I could totally see them saying such things. Too bad Joss won't take a hint from fanfictions like this one and just make them get together already.