Reviews for Noch Hier
antemac chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
O.O OMG YOU FINALLY UPDATED! um... i mean... yeah...

Keep going!
Arcadiana chapter 2 . 10/5/2003
Oh... A very interesting idea.

A bit short, but it keeps me interested.

Keep going!
Neros-Wolf Gundam chapter 2 . 10/4/2003
Short, but to the point. Very Mistyerious and good cliffy. I love it. Even though it could be alittle longer, My teacher always said Practice the Kiss method. Keep It Simple Stupid. I love using it. But just so you know, and if you have been reading the story A New Life, I am going to take out the last chapter and redo it so that the next moring the little sex scene gose alittle farther. ok anyway, thats all for now. Can't wait to see the next chapter.

~Neros-Wolf Gundam~
The Four Random Ones chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Shadowlord: Man, I can't believe I never read this, SC. Not bad, not bad at all. So...you said the second chapter will be up soon, right? Right? Lazy bum...get that thing typed already...Oi! Missaw! Of couse Schwarz knows that. But 1)both SC and I are of the opinion that while they share memories, Kyoji and Schwarz are two very different people. And 2) SC said "Disagreeing with Kyoji was giving him the disconcerting feeling he was arguing with himself," not "Disagreeing with Kyoji was giving him the disconcerting feeling he was arguing with another version of himself." Schwarz is a...hmm...a shadow of Kyoji, at least mentally. But he was created from the original Bruder's body combined with DG cells. He may look like Kyoji, but that doesn't mean he IS Kyoji.
spottytwohotty chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
I love it! Both Kyoji and Schwarz survied! Yay! _ I so happy
Avlbane chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Cool! love this story please update as soon as you can!
missaw chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
ah dude, its really cool. but ah... just one thing... shwarz knows he's kyoji... *shrugs* oh well. its a good story and thats all that counts right?
Neros-Wolf Gundam chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Hey, this is really good. I can't wait to see where your going to take this. And I love it how you've got Schwarz and Kyoji together like this. Really good so far. Update soon. _