Reviews for Still Here
J. Anderson chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Wow. That was amazing! I loved the fact that it was a completely different aspect... Plus I liked that I could relate to the story. It's a common fear isn't it? Being afraid for loved ones more than yourself. You captured these feelings beautifully! Please keep writing so I can keep reading ;)
amy1oM-InnitMarvelous chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Wow - this is a really great first Matrix fic!

I hope you'll write more!

Brava!
Rain chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Beautiful! You captured the emotions perfectly, you must write more!
Steph chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Love it love it love it! i luv spoilers and sweet stuff please keep it up!-
strawberry chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
This is really good, please write more!
Sherry chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
This is really great! I love the way you write about Neo's thoughts. It's really good.
westpoints chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Really good. You're pretty good for a first time...I wouldn't be surprised if the Oracle *Stupid lady* said that, it seemed so real.
Wandering Raccoon chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
This is awesome. It really is. It's something I never thought of anyway (and I being the angst-lover that I am, usually see angles like this without someone pointing them out to me) but for all that it's a very powerful piece, I kind thought it would be better if it was all from Neo's point of view. I mean, I know it sort if is, but it keeps saying "You" as if the reader is Neo, and that doesn't seem quite right to me. I mean, becasue if the reader is Neo, then why isn't Neo thinking it himself, instead of having someone tell it to him? Does this make any sense? It does in my head, but I'm not sure I'm explaining it right. I mean, I know this thing is probably suppose to be Neo talking, explaining his feelings to the reader, but . . . I dunno, I got distracted by all the "you"s in there, and Keep thinking it would be better if it was like, Neo was just thinking, and it kept saying "I" instead of "you". Oh well, now that I've probably totally confused everyone, I'll shut up.

But it was a good story!
Kookee chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
This is a great story. The writing flows well and the characters of both Neo and Trinity are very good. However there was very little of Trinity in it, maybe some of her POV?, I'd love to read more!.
gypsy season chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
For your first fic, this is very good. You've got Neo down pretty good, you really got inside of his head. good job.
Ice Flame chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Wow, that was a great piece of work! I'm a fan of the Neo/Trinity romance too, so that made it all the better :)

Please write more!
Jennifer Jolie chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Woah. Perfect balance. the One without Trinity is no One at all. EXCELLENT. You've got it just right.