Reviews for Destiny
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww X3
I love this pairing! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
So cuteeeeeeee XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Clovergirl100 chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
It was beautiful like all your work you write !
Clovergirl100 chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
It kept my heart beating , if I was fuuko I would be afraid of water because every time she in it she almost drowns,

And I just realize Raiha is a pervert because when he saved Fuuko he change her into warm cloth which is nice expect for the fact he had to undress her in order to do that , if I was fuuko I would have smack him for that.

I wonder what Fuuko going to do and her assanen is ?
Clovergirl100 chapter 4 . 3/27/2012

I loved it especially the poem after the kiss was sooo cutie and raiha loyality to protect fuuko even from mori

And just kept my heart beating
Clovergirl100 chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Raiha to the rescue!

I wonder how long her friends will look for her till they give up! And I wonder what they will do after that!

I wonder Domon reaction , well I got my question answer from my previous review but I Domon is crying like their is no tomorrow
Clovergirl100 chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
I feel so sorry so Domon because his dream girl can never love him it's so sad
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I wonder how Kurei die and is this after the tourment or during , well hopefully the next chapter will answer my questions
Grey Wolf4 chapter 7 . 8/15/2006
This is a great Raiha/Fuko fic and I loved how you presented the whole relationship! Me I always preferred a Domon/Fuuko or a Raiha Fuko over the overly physical Tokiya/Fuko.
Michiyo Hikari chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
*SQUEALS* I LOVED IT! This is by far the best Fuuko x Raiha fic I've ever read! Great job! Wow, to be honest, I didn't know what to expect. I'm so used to the Raiha in the manga (if you haven't read the manga, his personality in the anime doesn't quite cut it; he's way cuter, funnier than that) but wow, the Raiha in the anime is great too! Thank you so much for writing this!
Tenken no Miko chapter 7 . 12/6/2003
How could you! You scared the hell out of me!
KuREi Rulz chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
beautiful story...sugoi ne..

pls keep writing more rai/fuu stories. i really like ur style
Fuuko Rawks chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
alrigte,destiny was the first fic i've ever read.

it rawks.i love anything with fuuko kirisawa in goes together with practically anyone!like...ano...raiha-kun,of course!then there's

tokiya-senpai...(wah...heart)perhaps...kurei-sama!

or...recca!but definitely not domon!suremhe's funny,but 100%not suited for fuuko.

ja!

I LOVE THIS PAIR *SNIFF*

I HOPE YOU WILL KEEP MAKING MORE STORIES

WITH THIS COUPLE! _
libra-gurl chapter 7 . 1/21/2002
*sniff, sniff* Oh, it's over already? So sugoi and kawaiiiiiiiiii... :)
Shin201 chapter 7 . 1/21/2002
awwww... *sniff sniff* it's so sweet... ouch. my teeth hurts.. this is definetly going on my faves. a rai/fuu ficcy. and a beautiful one at that...sigh...how i wish i could write like you... well... GAMBATTE! :3