Reviews for Overpowered
Aidarayyyyy chapter 7 . 6/27
Damn they is softtt lmfao I would've demanded for Cho's head! Demolish that mfs bloodline LOLOLOL kidding (not really)
gearhead2177 chapter 10 . 6/2
Good job with this fic so far. Most people fail when they attempt to make an overpowered character. I think you have succeeded. I hope to see more.
magnoliarossa chapter 10 . 3/22
With a harem money is really necessary and I would also say health xD
stylo1 chapter 4 . 3/18
these magical contracts are such bullshit
stylo1 chapter 3 . 3/18
what exactly does it mean to become heir by branding?
stylo1 chapter 1 . 3/18
riddle became master of death because he split his soul which made him crazy and thus not suitable for the job... but he never gathered all the hallows.

i dont get it but i do know that involving deities always sucks the fun out of everything
mwinter1 chapter 10 . 3/17
Awaiting more.
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 3/15
Hooray for these chapters
Skaken Bloodbane chapter 4 . 3/16
Okay was the nod to Prisoner of Azkaban intentional or coincidental? (Page 394 for context.)
demonboy121986 chapter 6 . 3/15
story got a bit to ridiculous for me, might be a good one for others but to much slave this an slave that for me
imgonnadie chapter 10 . 3/15
Excellent chapter
plums chapter 10 . 3/15
I kinda hope they don't turn it over, and start using it for themselves. And that they keep it a secret amongst themselves. However, once they realize that the "prize" was an actual REAL stone, what will their reactions to the series of events they ran through be?
iamshinydragonmist chapter 3 . 3/15
More Houses More Houses
nathalieismyfave chapter 10 . 3/15
Harry has it doesn't he? and this is really really really really really really good!
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 8 . 2/14