Reviews for Our New Roommate
aoiishi chapter 35 . 9/22
I'm just really confused on why Midoriya had to tell the others. "Oh no I wanted to talk with Todoroki about something very private, but my other friends invited themselves to our activity so now I HAVE to tell them too! I know Iida is gonna freak, but I'm forced to tell them now!" Like WTF? Just pull him aside saying you need to talk to just him alone privately. Or go to the activity, talk about something else and text JUST HIM and ask him to talk. Is Midoriya in your story slightly mentally retarded? I know he's socially inept, but really, that wasn't any sort of complicated for a solution.
From0to100 chapter 3 . 9/12
Task failed successfully
JRCaste chapter 52 . 9/9
Sincerely, Thank yo Author. This... this was the best and I am glad I cam to FF and have read this work. Eternal love and support to you Author. This 8 people... may it be canon or not, but this fictional characters will always be part of my heart, Our hearts. Thank you, Truly.
Lolbituser96 chapter 52 . 8/30
Love it. Nothing more to say.. I loved it so much. While reading, I felt whole, complete, and the slice of life side of this truly made me hysterical.
Itack23 chapter 1 . 8/29
Well, I have to say I began to read this thinking it would be a bit of a joke with only s*x scenes, but damn it seems actually really well written and the words just flow. It's gonna take a long time (the story(s kinda long) but I think I'll read it
Jakelong2222 chapter 1 . 7/21
This story is fantastic.
I almost dropped it when the first shouting match happened… but you used this fantastically to develop the characters better and overall made the story so much better.
Your conclusion also didn’t leave me wanting more which is great. I feel that too many great stories are ruined by lacking conclusions and you don’t suffer from this.
Kairan1979 chapter 15 . 7/18
Eri is really adorable, even if she complicates things.
97531 chapter 1 . 7/14
Poor Delu, that was too much for him.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 37 . 7/14
Smart move with the take it slow suggestion.
Kairan1979 chapter 14 . 7/14
Another emotional chapter.
Kairan1979 chapter 11 . 7/14
Very emotional chapter.
P.S. I agree that the situation with Monoma isn't solved.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 36 . 7/14
And so the lad has a revelation.
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 7/14
Well, I'm glad nobody interrupted them.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/14
Poor Izuku, Yui really enjoyed messing with him.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 35 . 7/12
A much calmer resolution than I was expecting.